Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

did anyone besides the septuagenarians in the theater with me see this. it was real drat good and better than the salesman which beat it for foreign language oscar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Toni Erdmann is the best comedy I've seen all year and Germans made it, it's quite amazing.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for the first hour i thought to myself "why do people call this a comedy" but then toni showed up and i got it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Palpek posted:

Toni Erdmann is the best comedy I've seen all year and Germans made it, it's quite amazing.

I liked the hitler comedy movie from last year

• Locked thread