Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Mods?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Brock Lesnar is cool because he sweats White Cherry Powerade.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Good? bad? you guys do know wrestling isn't wrestling, don't you? *sitting hunched over while flailing my arms and legs toward you*

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grozz Nuy posted:

I would rather read a thousand CJ2 posts than one of yours

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
everyone claiming alexa is bad is just jealous that ramp snake got drafted to smackdown

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tryna get my friend to make a "bow wow for the big dog' sign for raw but he's being a dick

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ramp Snake DLC now available for 2K17.

Maggot Battle DLC coming in May.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

That DICK! posted:

tryna get my friend to make a "bow wow for the big dog' sign for raw but he's being a dick

sounds like he's not actually a friend

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I look forward to the action tonight on the show! For one I wonder what cadence and speaking mannerism will be chosen by Matt Hardy!

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

HerraS posted:

you mean the matches they spent five years rehearsing before the shows?

I agree that we can't ever consider Macho Man matches great.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Just tell him to bring a fully grown St. Bernard to Raw, with a wooden cask of poison hanging from it's neck so fans can partake in it when Joe Anoa'i shows up to tell everybody what's what.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Heavy Metal posted:

I look forward to the action tonight on the show! For one I wonder what cadence and speaking mannerism will be chosen by Matt Hardy!

Rewatching the ladder match he's definitely doing the Broken mannerisms a ton (more than I realized when watching live), so hopefully that means we're getting the Broken gimmick. It's just weird that Jeff came out on the Team Extreme gear.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
How the hell is the meme coming out of Wrestlemania that Alexa sucks? I feel like this is a joke that's going over my head.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wanna see Jerry McDevitt against TNA team of lawyers.

Just look at this badass

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

surf rock posted:

How the hell is the meme coming out of Wrestlemania that Alexa sucks? I feel like this is a joke that's going over my head.

She isn't good.

Bad, even.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

surf rock posted:

people don't have their heads on straight too busy thinking about Ramp Snake

let them cool down and think rationally in 2-3 weeks

Ruggington fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 4, 2017

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Alexa seems fine as a midcarder in the women's division. Basically the brand split sucks for the women and tag division.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I suspect that most of the Roman merch is actually rebought by Vince and kept in cold storage underneath Titan Towers.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bayleychat: She needs to stop looking terrified while she watches her opponents walk to the ring. She shows like 0 confidence despite being champ.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

AsInHowe posted:

She isn't good.

Bad, even.

She's the best woman on the mic in the company.

By far.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
And so the career of The Undertaker, one of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling, comes to a close, not with a bang, not even a whisper, but with a Large Dog taking a shaky leg diarrhea dump in the middle of a shabby yard.

But hey that ramp snake though

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Niwrad posted:

Bayley is best as the lovable underdog who keeps coming up short and then finally after years wins the big one. WWE sees something work in NXT and goes full bore with it and doesn't understand why it worked in NXT.

i get this to an extent but it also seems like people should know that just because something works in nxt does not mean it will work on the main roster with a larger audience and that's not always wwe's fault.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel like these forums need to go through a brand split.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Oh Snapple! posted:

Bayleychat: She needs to stop looking terrified while she watches her opponents walk to the ring. She shows like 0 confidence despite being champ.

You should want the face to fear the heel. That's part of being a face champ you are in constant danger of having it taken away. That's really good psychology. Roman is trash because he is never afraid of anyone.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Alexa is ok, I guess. Her fans were always bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage
Bayley and Alexa are both good. Charlotte is good too. Nia is bad but she has the potential to be good.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AsInHowe posted:

If the WWE women's revolution was the civil rights movement, Alexa Bliss would be Ben Carson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Poll: Could Ramp Snake beat Coffin Snake?

• Locked thread