Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
Britain is about to exit the European Union and this is called Brexit because everyone's an idiot. The scots are revolting as usual and the female prime minister is over there begging the scottish female warlord not to leave the UK for ... reasons, I guess. Anyway the UK is an unimportant backwater but this is all so you get the funny that one of our newspapers made today:

after i rubbed a couple of easy ones out over the morning paper i began to wonder what gbs thinks, get an unbiased american point of view about which of great britain's leaders has the best pins (what we call legs over here)

for comparison here's another great pair of westminster gams, the late great maggie thatcher:

who won legs it? i'd put a poll on this but i don't have plat so just imagine there's a poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

They're still going to do brexit? I figured they would just cancel that and sweep it under the rug and everyone would forget.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

oof, lookadem gams

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Nolan Arenado posted:

They're still going to do brexit? I figured they would just cancel that and sweep it under the rug and everyone would forget.

they're arguing over whether it'll be a hard brexit or a soft brexit. they'll probably end up with a semi

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
May because she looks more like mother

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
they all look pretty unappealing but you take what you get in britain

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I find the british chavs to be quite attractive! Can I say that? Is that a slur? :ohdear:

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Nolan Arenado posted:

I find the british chavs to be quite attractive! Can I say that? Is that a slur? :ohdear:

i don't think anyone cares enough to figure out what part of our made-up dialect of american counts as slurs and what doesn;t

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That lady on the left looks like the kid that bit me behind the portables after school, but those knees...

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Psycho Society posted:

That lady on the left looks like the kid that bit me behind the portables after school, but those knees...

theresa may has legs up to her throat but she looks like someone shoved a moldy old jack-o-lantern wearing a mop head up top

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

imagine shrek saying 'get out of my swamp' and that's brexit in a nutshell

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
at least brexit will get rid of all the muslims the day it is enacted, all of them magically ppof gone along with the poles, romanians and other foreign whites if they speak and reveal their sin

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

okay, now i can get off

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

kecske posted:

imagine shrek saying 'get out of my swamp' and that's brexit in a nutshell

i don't know why anyone wants to be there in the first place

imagine how bad your home country would have to be if you voluntarily moved to the uk

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

old women's legs lmao

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
for the longest time, i thought that scot had the same full name as the glummy mummy from the thick of it

turns out i was wrong, but i dont mind. in answer to your quetion, they both look like boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

my new dog posted:

at least brexit will get rid of all the muslims the day it is enacted, all of them magically ppof gone along with the poles, romanians and other foreign whites if they speak and reveal their sin

And fully resourced and functioning manufacturing plants will be springing from the earth, so bad luck if your house was built in the last 70 years.

• Locked thread