Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dean has more magic powers than Bray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Jerusalem posted:

...can I be one of the 12 rednecks? I will also accept payment in hot dogs :shobon:

Hot Dog posts welcomed back and encouraged by J-Ru :toot:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gumball Gumption posted:

The cranky woof

they all run for shelter when he comes charging out

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That interview was the last straw in making me totally hate seeing Dean Ambrose anymore

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It just felt weird. This is a fued where someone got crushed with a forklift and they have the final interviews before the fight be that. I don't think it is Dean's fault, his delivery was fine. It was really bad writing.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

That interview was the last straw in making me totally hate seeing Dean Ambrose anymore

A step down from Miz, Ambrose is trash.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

That forklift spot looked like poo poo and I regret having to see it a hundred times on Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Erebus posted:

A lifetime achievement award worthy Miz segment followed by a slightly eye-rolly Cena promo followed by Nikki pulling down her pants and making GBS threads in the ring

What made it awkward was Roman Reigns running out to roll around in it and also poo poo in the ring, because he's the Big Dog and that's His Yard

• Locked thread