Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

You have been lmbo a lot lately.

Just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

donkey salami posted:

Just saying.

He's the spamalope, it's what he does

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ice Blue Mink posted:

A lot of them will have daddy issues though, which is only amplified by copious alcohol use.

yes, and if you are old enough to play that end of that role you are a huge loving loser for even looking at 20 year old girls

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
make a visible effort to never look at her tits to the point where its really obvoius that you are trying to not look at her tits it will make her totally uncomfortable

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
Work in the phrase, "it was just like my favorite episode of Star Trek The Next Generation..." and look up a list of the worst episodes. Just watch the one episode and recite lines of dialogue and everything. Use arm gestures and sound effects. You'll repulse nerds and non-nerds alike.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I think she probably actually is uncomfortable around you and you just dont know it. My evidence is this weird rear end thread where you seem to be bragging that a girl isnt visibly repulsed by your existence as if its something special.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

donkey salami posted:

Just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2XC22031bk

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
OP take her for all she has and really make her regret giving you even one millisecond of eye contact much less a smile.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Vulture Culture posted:

a girl has no name

I enjoyed the first post. Well done.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

OP what is the appeal of having a vicious dog and no visitors, having a dog that can't behave around people seems like the lamest lifestyle feature imo

all the beware of dog signs keep packages on my porch very safe

also there havent been any potential visitors to repel so it's been pretty innocuous

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

So goons there's this college class I'm in even though I'm old because I spent several years being sick in the head and there's this girl I sit next to and I think she isn't afraid of me at all. We have pleasant conversation about stuff and after I say something like "I hope you enjoy that weekend trip you mentioned," she'll say something like "Oh, thanks," and then smile at me when I glance at her from across the room right before I leave. This all seems very positive and it needs to stop. Another female that spoke to me in another class came to regret it within the hour, as God intended. I know I haven't lost my touch. This must be an unusually resilient case, and requires the, so to speak, "big guns." Advise me on my options, and tell me if what I've brainstormed so far has merit:

1. Talk about the time a girl had me banned from her workplace because I went there every day she worked hoping to bother her. I'm not sure how I would broach this one.
2. She's mentioned that she owns a dog. I could ask about it, then bring up my own violent, disagreeable dog that has to be muzzled and drugged to go to the vet and slip in the fact that I haven't had visitors to my house in 7 years.
3. "Accidentally" show her a My Little Pony background on my phone while attempting to show her a photo of my dog. Is there anything worse than ponies now? I haven't kept up. I know I could always go for anime but I don't know if the young'uns are learning why anime should worry them anymore.
4. She was excited to hear about Trump getting into hot(ter) water over some FBI Russia thing and I am a racist. Should I just say I am a racist?

Just thought I'd quote in case you delete this gem.

The only suggestion I have is to call the police and turn yourself in because you will be going to prison eventually. Might as well get it over with and start living the thug life now.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Punch her in her loving face

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

donkey salami posted:

Just saying.

It's a cry for help

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
Just hit on her. Since you're a goon it should all work itself out in the end.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Steak posted:

Yeah hit her that's what I said

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lick her feet. That really gets girls in the mood to call the cops and there's nothing like suprise creeping on a ticking down timer before you get cuffs

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

Yeah hit her that's what I said

potato/potahto

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This is a real roundabout way to get GBS to give you advice on banging college girls in your 30's.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
tell her why you think nazis shouldnt be punched in the face. that will make her :chloe:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
tell her you're friends with me that'll scare her good

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I used to be ashamed to poo poo. I would never poo poo in school because I felt such shame so I would hold it in all day, then get home and unload. As I progressed in life I became aware that everyone shits, and that knowledge freed my rear end in a top hat. Now I have a free range, undomesticted anus. It's like a wild beast, I can't controlled when and where it will turn on me.

Mugticket
Sep 13, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

I used to be ashamed to poo poo. I would never poo poo in school because I felt such shame so I would hold it in all day, then get home and unload. As I progressed in life I became aware that everyone shits, and that knowledge freed my rear end in a top hat. Now I have a free range, undomesticted anus. It's like a wild beast, I can't controlled when and where it will turn on me.

This guy knows his poo poo!(LITERALLY LOL) listen to him op!

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Super easy dude, Just piss your pants while making direct eye contact and pointing at your crotch and giving a thumbs up with your other hand.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steak posted:

See that's exactly what I'm worried about. She should be choosing to sit further away each day. She isn't.

And a major point of this is to not go to prison. Being creepy doesn't accomplish anything in prison. Having my daily driver modus operandi castrated like that is something I plan to avoid.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You see, I shouldn't have to resort to something absurd or scatological to return things to normal. I should be able to play this straight. Being myself should be worrying and repulsive enough on its own, but in this case it's just not landing. I've told her that I'm mentally ill and repeatedly had ECT treatments for it when she just asked why I'd been gone for a few days. If that's not weird oversharing then I don't know what is. That was all weeks ago and it doesn't seem to have done a thing.

I also haven't had a haircut all year. How is that not a swelling red flag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of