Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
that's it folks, that's the entire joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
okay, so i've never used an android phone except for like 20 dollar burners so i thought okay, this guy has one he never took out of the box and it makes all the this is number 5 on the top 10 android phones lists and he will sell it for real cheap so i traded a 25 dollar amazon card for it and wow, p.u. what a huge stinker

i tried to use it for like an hour but it barely worked until i installed whatever the new android os is and then it still wasn't great so i looked online and like the official guy says you need to get some janky rom and all these apps because yeah, the camera doesn't work if you use the stock os get this third party camera app, this phone is about freedom my man

as far as i could tell it wasn't any better than a rinkydink plastic phone so i resold it the next day

like, how do people even buy an android phone when a 5s is like 180 bucks what is this world coming to?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
stfu

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i dunno what top 10 lists you were reading but it sounds like they were compiled by morons cause i've never even heard of nextbit.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

angry_keebler posted:

the new android ios

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i bought a fried pigeon on a stick from a homeless guy standing next to a burning barrel and it was disgusting, why do people even eat birds when a proper salad is only like $4

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

angry_keebler posted:

like, how do people even buy an android phone when a 5s is like 180 bucks what is this world coming to?

it's the 'tism op

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
IOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Silver Alicorn posted:

IOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc

iOS is good

IOS is bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

android is really bad. people keep trying to tell me its good, but its actually bad.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yospos bitch!!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

isn't nextbit robin the one that claims it has 1 tb of space because it dumps everything into the cloud

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
dont buy android op

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

GameCube posted:

android is really bad. people keep trying to tell me its good, but its actually bad.

I know the feeling.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Keebler FTW :worship:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

im the brain games

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

android? the linux based mobile operating system? it owns

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Smythe posted:

:hfive:

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

flakeloaf posted:

i bought a fried pigeon on a stick from a homeless guy standing next to a burning barrel and it was disgusting, why do people even eat birds when a proper salad is only like $4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

keebler threads give me the juice i need to keep loving

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

echinopsis posted:

keebler threads give me the juice i need to keep loving

:hfive:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Wat

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

install Plasma Mobile on into for the K D E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU