Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
..."A vague wiener shape," he testified

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Well, sir, legally we aren't allowed to call them 'hot dogs'. FDA says we have to label them as a 'vague wiener shape in a bun-like object' . marketing is working overtime on this, but we've already decided to call the fake mustard 'yellow, fun squirts'.

FutonForensic

Detective Burt Loggins knelt down, took out a pencil, and lifted the gun by the barrel. "What do you make of it, dick?" chirped an admiring rookie cop.

"Beats me," growled Burt, "but it looks kinda like my ding-dong," pointing at his bathroom place

Fuck My Ass
when ur boyfriend is wearing grey sweatpants :anime:

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Dads Dip Cup

the blocks continued to fall, growing ever faster. he skillfully stacked them with deft precision, but the pile continued to climb higher and higher. beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "come on, where is it???" he muttered, waiting for the final piece necessary for a board-clearing tetris

Fuck My Ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyhojksn4U

Robot Made of Meat

I prefer specific wiener shapes.

(I have a list somewhere . . . )

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Announcer: Coming this fall, it's Ambiguously Phallic! The new comedy that puts the "jest" in "suggestive!"

Nagging, Cynical Wife: You need to get into shape, Harry!

Dimwitted Husband: I am in shape! A vague wiener shape is a shape! (laughter)

Announcer: Join the Johnsons as they learn that sometimes resembling a private part...

Husband: That's not a penis, that's my wife! (laughter)

Announcer: ...is what brings a family together!

Early Teen Child: Everyone at school makes fun of me because my appearance calls to mind a male sex organ!

Wife: Hey, at least you don't look like your Uncle Fred. He looks like an rear end in a top hat! (laughter)

Child: He does?

Wife: Well, to be fair, he is one. (laughter)

Announcer: Have a laugh of Freudian proportions! Ambiguously Phallic, Tuesdays this Fall on ABC!

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

Announcer: Coming this fall, it's Ambiguously Phallic! The new comedy that puts the "jest" in "suggestive!"

Nagging, Cynical Wife: You need to get into shape, Harry!

Dimwitted Husband: I am in shape! A vague wiener shape is a shape! (laughter)

Announcer: Join the Johnsons as they learn that sometimes resembling a private part...

Husband: That's not a penis, that's my wife! (laughter)

Announcer: ...is what brings a family together!

Early Teen Child: Everyone at school makes fun of me because my appearance calls to mind a male sex organ!

Wife: Hey, at least you don't look like your Uncle Fred. He looks like an rear end in a top hat! (laughter)

Child: He does?

Wife: Well, to be fair, he is one. (laughter)

Announcer: Have a laugh of Freudian proportions! Ambiguously Phallic, Tuesdays this Fall on ABC!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Psychologist: Ok...how about this one? (wearily holds up a Rorschach card)

Patient: Take a wild loving guess.

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Fuck My Ass

google THIS posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the shape of earth's orbit can be described as a vague, specific number of lightyears long, varying by the axis tilt, 1, 2, and 3-dimensional wiener shape

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lmbo calrissian posted:

a vague, specific
lmbo, calrissian

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"No no no," the vague Wiener shape replied, "my name is Carlos Danger."

Senior Management

I wish everyone would quit dancing around this and get to the meat of the issue. No more hushed whispers of vague wiener shapes. Just show us the full thing in uncompressed HD video. I'd rather confront things head on that check every shadow for a vague wiener shape. Constant vigilance is tiring.

:jerry:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
We need to add another feature to distinguish the nidorans. Since we can't depict genitalia attached to pokemon I have an idea. I also have proposed a "sudowoodo"

little munchkin
Judge: I'm sorry, but could you describe the wiener shape in more detail?

Witness: No.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fuck My Ass

little munchkin posted:

it was vaque. def a wiener.

Senior Management

Her bong's shape was vague. Like the vaguest of wiener shapes. That was the vague shape of her bong. Behind the curtains her neighbors only saw her smoking out of a vague wiener shape. They were confused. "Honey does that look like a wiener she is smoking out of? Vaguely" Steve the husband replied. Steve was an expert in wiener shapes. But this wiener shape was just too vague.

:jerry:

Fuck My Ass

Vynar posted:

Her bong's shape was vague. Like the vaguest of wiener shapes. That was the vague shape of her bong. Behind the curtains her neighbors only saw her smoking out of a vague wiener shape. They were confused. "Honey does that look like a wiener she is smoking out of? Vaguely" Steve the husband replied. Steve was an expert in wiener shapes. But this wiener shape was just too vague.

loving lmao dude. lmao. this loving post dude

google THIS

It was the kind of shape, that when you saw it out of the corner of your eye you thought, "Whoa, is that a wiener?" but then when you looked directly at it you thought, "Oh, I guess not...maybe. I dunno. Sorta." That kind of shape. What I'm trying to say is it was a very unfortunate birthmark to have smack dab in the middle of one's forehead.

google THIS

"No!" said the exasperated Pictionary player to his team after time ran out. "It's Florida!"

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

little munchkin posted:

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
"I present to you," the new hire Pokemon character designer exclaimed, "Sudowoodo"

Board members look confused, disgusted

"You can see the triple-balls plant hands, the brown skin-like color, the 4 small oval pores on the body that resemble underside hair follicle openings"

Board members scoff further

"It is a rock-hard rock type pokemon, it wiggles and its weakness is getting wet

"and greatest of all, Its shape...... its beautiful... vague shape"

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"well there you have it, that's all the fruits," said god at 11:59 on the fifth day of creation. "it took some doing, by the end I was running out of good shapes, so a lot of them ended up kind of spherical. but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out all things considered. time to get a minute of shuteye then it's on to that human thingie, I have some ideas there."

"um god," said gabriel nervously, "there's still the banana, we never settled on a shape for that."

"gently caress!" roared the omnipotent creator. "loving gently caress I'm out of ideas. make it any old thing. make it something kind of rude just to screw with people." his lordly brow furrowed, then suddenly grew smooth again.

"aha," he said.

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Apr 4, 2017

• Locked thread