Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

maybe at one point there was an actual bernie sanders, but he was carved up and replaced with a lookalike under putin control after his ill-advised honeymoon in moscow. bernie actively acted to sabotage hillary at every turn, and even when he was defeated and he was supposed to support her, he was secretly supporting trump the whole time. you can see how sexist "bernie sanders" is just by googling his rape novels, and it was this sexism, instilled in him by putin brainwashing technicians, as well as an inherent loyalty to putin, which drove him to tear down the only hope left for democracy.

when you think about it, bernie's really been behind it all. in the shadows, steering the us towards inexorable doom. and now he's almost won thanks to his satanic horde of berniebabies. and by extension, putin has almost won. i hope mccaskill and the last of the untainted can fight back against bernie and his russian infestation

:gethill: break free hillary!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
:yikes:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkZydL_0Bg

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

bernie is a twisted man. he sells shirts with pictures of "birdie" on them, but what he doesn't tell you is that the infamous birdie was actually a well camouflaged and highly intricate micro drone developed by the kremlin to disperse chemtrails over rock concerts. bernie's rock-star like rallies were perfect for utilizing this tiny assasin! but the tiny drone, with chips made by capitalists, started questioning the fiscal rationality of poisoning his donors, and so flew down to the podium to confront bernie. and though he told bernie "let's end this", bernie said to continue to poison his supporters. AND HIS SUPPORTERS CLAPPED FOR IT!

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

• Locked thread