Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
personally i think the clunky plastic claws are weak and don't get into good spaces. if you got yourself one of those bendy metal looks-like-a-squidbot-from-the-matrix buggers there basically isnt a nook or cranny you can't reach. incredible. you find yourself chasing a tiny little siddartha around your house you catch him with one of those metal dealies.
don't squish the buddha mind with plastic robot claws. pluckin single petals off the extradimensional lotus blossom from which the life-waters flow, thats the kind of force control you get with a flex-cable picker. you step to the buddha with plastic claws he will boil you in oil first. you get strapped to a hot plate and forced to watch poorly made documentary footage about the dangers of the plastic industry & get reborn with no hands so you can't wack off as much.

that's why you should get a cable picker, case of siddartha infestation.

This Has Been A Phiz Khalifa, PickerPal Post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

the best way to reach enlightenment is to have really long arms, gangly if possible

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

personally i think the clunky plastic claws are weak and don't get into good spaces. if you got yourself one of those bendy metal looks-like-a-squidbot-from-the-matrix buggers there basically isnt a nook or cranny you can't reach. incredible. you find yourself chasing a tiny little siddartha around your house you catch him with one of those metal dealies.
don't squish the buddha mind with plastic robot claws. pluckin single petals off the extradimensional lotus blossom from which the life-waters flow, thats the kind of force control you get with a flex-cable picker. you step to the buddha with plastic claws he will boil you in oil first. you get strapped to a hot plate and forced to watch poorly made documentary footage about the dangers of the plastic industry & get reborn with no hands so you can't wack off as much.

that's why you should get a cable picker, case of siddartha infestation.

This Has Been A Phiz Khalifa, PickerPal Post.

lol

Starshark
I don't know about seeing Buddha on the road, but if he gets in my computer case he's loving SQUISHED

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
if you see buddha on the road, roll that poo poo up and smoke it :420:

JuulPodSaveAmerica
what if the buddah was..
Wrong?

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to let enlightenment reach me, instead

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Blanketspace posted:

what if the buddah was..
Wrong?

they say thats why he died twenty years early

joke_explainer

Buddha surrounded by people enraged at him in the road and working themselves up to murder him: "daaaamn why did i say that poo poo :ohdear:"

Manifisto

Blanketspace posted:

what if the buddah was..
Wrong?

what if there was no buddha? who exactly was wrong in this scenario?

hint: its u

ok its me

as usual

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

joke_explainer posted:

Buddha surrounded by people enraged at him in the road and working themselves up to murder him: "daaaamn why did i say that poo poo :ohdear:"

you'd think he'd be cool with getting murdered if it means he comes back next time as some kind of cyborg dinosaur or a mt dew mascot or something awesome.

crimes

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

what if there was no buddha? who exactly was wrong in this scenario?

hint: its u

ok its me

as usual

there is no error

emptiness is form

form is emptiness

Lawrence Gilchrist

having enlightenment isn't hard

when you've got a flex-cable pickup tool

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

FalseParadigm

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.

cda posted:

I'm going to let enlightenment reach me, instead
A man once asked the Buddha, "Teacher, how may I reach enlightenment?"

The Buddha replied, "You must obtain a flex-cable pickup tool, meditate upon this."

The man meditated for a week and returned to the Buddha. "Great Buddha, I have meditated upon this non stop for a week, but no flex-cable pickup tool has come!"

Buddha shook his head, "You couldn't think of going to the loving hardware store after a week?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

FalseParadigm posted:

A man once asked the Buddha, "Teacher, how may I reach enlightenment?"

The Buddha replied, "You must obtain a flex-cable pickup tool, meditate upon this."

The man meditated for a week and returned to the Buddha. "Great Buddha, I have meditated upon this non stop for a week, but no flex-cable pickup tool has come!"

Buddha shook his head, "You couldn't think of going to the loving hardware store after a week?"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread