Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

FluffieDuckie posted:

i like the cut of your jib

i like the cut of your jib, too, and appreciate the thankless task you do of herding these forum cats around.

it's like, yes kitties, it's great you all want to rub up against my legs, but do all of you have to do it at once and so often?

joke_explainer posted:

works but only for a little while. God's brother Gary is a huge stoner and we immediately became incredibly good buds since unlike the angels I never had to steal from his stash of incredibly dank Heaven Weed. Unfortunately, God got insanely jealous of how happy Gary and I were when he's really bummed out all the time and totally refuses any sort of medicinal treatment for his anxiety. He banished me to this insane labyrinth which I eventually recognize as an obscure turn off of the New Jersey Turnpike and I took a greyhound home (sucks so hard, it was like 4 days).

as someone who has done a multi-day hell-trip on a greyhound bus back home, I feel your pain.

and yeah, Gary is a chill deit-dude while God is all uptight and neurotic. but to be fair, the whole pantheon's been like "Yo, Gary, time to move out of the celestial basement and get your own universe!", and Gary doesn't do it because he's fine where he is, and he knows God is secretly co-dependent on Gary's presence and would worry himself to death if Gary wasn't around.

It would be kind of a sweet brotherly relationship if it wasn't so dysfunctional otherwise and didn't cause a bunch of discord in the universe.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

joke_explainer posted:

God's brother Gary

This would make for a good forums name.

Historical Wizards

joke_explainer posted:

done and done. The log ended up hewn into a great staff by a powerful warlock who went around turning random logs into very confused people. eventually in a very complex ritual, adventurers turned the staff back into me.

Well because you ceased to be I would say it worked, and even if you were somehow the same exact person afterwards the request made no mention of a "no resurrections rule" :colbert:

joke_explainer posted:

your chances of finding a non-trickster djinn to do this are next to nothing. i mean... that sounds kind of racist

That is definitely a racist stereotype, if I were more educated in the matter I could explain were that started but I'm not. (I think it may have been sort of a punishing someone for their hubris sort of thing?)

And it may be sort of like trolls where even the "evil" ones are just upset about that whole religious persecution thing

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

your chances of finding a non-trickster djinn to do this are next to nothing. i mean... that sounds kind of racist, I know, it's a generalization and not all djinn are the same. but i've never met a genie that could fulfill a drat straight wish. last one I wished almost exactly this wish, and he was like 'Ha! Easy death, huh?' and he gently swatted an ant that was crawling on the table we were chillin at. Then he made me immortal, cackling wickedly as he said 'now you are free from the MORTAL cage...'

Djinn is a religion, not a race

----------------

Manifisto

cda posted:

Djinn is a religion, not a race

lol come convert to my religion it involves being stuck in objects for long periods then granting other people's stupid wishes

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

lol come convert to my religion it involves being stuck in objects for long periods then granting other people's stupid wishes

i would just j/o all thet ime in the lamp if I were a djinn

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
shop of mysteries owner: the lamp is leaking...again

----------------

Manifisto

purchaser of lamp: I wish you didn't jack off so much

djinn: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

. . . haha wish denied. what else you got

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

purchaser of lamp: I wish you didn't jack off so much

djinn: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

. . . haha wish denied. what else you got

lol manifisto you're a funny dude

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
why an easy death? anything worthwhile you gotta work for, work hard for that death and u can rest easy knowing you've got your just reward instead of some sloppy undeath

cda

by Hand Knit
as freezing persons recollect the snow...first chill...then stupor...then the letting go

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Challenge GSJG to a whine and art contest to the death.

:jerry:

• Locked thread