Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky

by zen death robot
I think he def does, but i've been wrong before. many times.

i'm not perfect and i never claimed to be. i love my mom but i dont call her as much as i should and my sister is a neurotic mess which i feel partially responsible for. couldnt have been easy growing up with me as a big brother, ya know? i'm just trying to make my mark on this world, not just leave a greasy stain. I should kiss my wife more and tell her i love her. she is ride or die and i should show her i appreciate her every day. My dad is a lost cause though. I cant even fake or feign interest in maintaining a relatioship with that drunk creep. I will never forgive him for leaving us high and dry like that. Was it just too hard for you dad? maybe we were the practice family, training simulation so he wouldnt make the same mistakes second time around. But what more can you expect from a narcissistic alchoholic?

I miss everette, i miss my cat.

my heart feels cast in lead and my ears are ringing.

what do you think marylin manson favorite anime is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky

by zen death robot
im going to say he was probably heavily influenced by Legend of The Overfiend and Vision of Escaflowne.

but thats just my highly educated guess, what do you guys think?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

No, but Marilyn Monroe does, from beyond the grave!!!!!!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

JiveHonky posted:

what do you think marylin manson favorite anime is?

he probably puts up a big front about loving violent, gory, and sexual movies, but in his viewing room behind the shelf with all those discs there's a secret panel in the wall that contains all the Di Gi Charat.

----------------

Elusif

they don't show anime in jail OP

Elusif

oi honky, thathonkey got wrekt

you are one of the last honkies

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

oi honky, thathonkey got wrekt

you are one of the last honkies

Yeah I have been looking into the latest round of banprobes (I fancy myself to be quite the amateurs sleuth) and I have deducted that these poor GBS regulars all had one thing in common.

They had all recently posted in QCS....

----------------

JiveHonky

by zen death robot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

No, but Marilyn Monroe does, from beyond the grave!!!!!!

Please do not spook me, I gender identify as ectosexual and become overly aroused at the thought of anything paranormal.

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
he has to
how else could he deal with the heartbreak of losing rose mcgowan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
All great artists nowadays watch anime. You would have to be deliberately racist and uninterested in aesthetics not to.

----------------

• Locked thread