Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"Are you going to shoot all of us?", foolish prisoner moments before he got shot.

T-Bag is still amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
edit: nvm

80s James Hetfield fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 4, 2017

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Why wouldn't they just kill that nerdy ISIS guy?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope Sucre turns out to be Poseidon.

SynchronizedCocks
Aug 22, 2004

If a zombie has wooden flooring... does they put it down themselves, or pay someone else to do it?
I just watched episode 4, was that Sara's husband with the two hired goons?

T-Bag calling the police for help was hilarious, him and Kellerman should have their own spinoff series.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
So I'm starting a rewatch because I don't really remember the show that much from the first time and I'm just getting through S1 right now. I completely forgot how god drat creepy T-Bag was.

I also didn't finish the season before the current one. Got through half? of it before deciding this is dumb because it's the same plot over and over again but I read the spoilers and Michael died.

I guess he didn't die though. I already skipped through some of the posts here but did he seriously fake his death and worked for ISIS or are you guys joking around?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

So I'm starting a rewatch because I don't really remember the show that much from the first time and I'm just getting through S1 right now. I completely forgot how god drat creepy T-Bag was.

I also didn't finish the season before the current one. Got through half? of it before deciding this is dumb because it's the same plot over and over again but I read the spoilers and Michael died.

I guess he didn't die though. I already skipped through some of the posts here but did he seriously fake his death and worked for ISIS or are you guys joking around?

Something like that. You can probably skip season 3 and 4 and just go straight into this tbh.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I finished season one and decided to just jump right into season five.

It's eh not really doing anything for me.

Michael's actor is bad, really bad. I know his character is suppose to be the guy who's two steps ahead of everyone but the actor is just too god drat smug/emotionless. It's really hard to cheer for him because you're given absolutely no reason to care about him at all.

Come to think of it the two black ops agents are really bad too for the same reason. They're both just too god drat smug and act like they're 100% in control, that they have unlimited power and resources and that they can't lose. I mean if everything that do is either going to go their way or make them act like it was a minor setback then what's the point of caring?

Plus they both literally have a smug look that they just do on purpose in every single scene.

And the way they are treating ISIL like they are just a bunch of dumb idiot neighborhood gang compared to the Americans (dumb), and the nerdy ISIL guy with one eye (terrible actor/annoying character), the stupid choices like letting that nerdy ISIL guy live on two occasions, the entire premise that two random people can randomly waltz into terrorist territory without a plan other than "Step 1: Get to Yemen", and I don't really get or understand or like how much emphasis and stress they are making Michael point out that that dude is his whip (which just sounds loving stupid to behind with).

Well it was fun but I'm don't with this show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Good idea, have fun.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

I finished season one and decided to just jump right into season five.

It's eh not really doing anything for me.

Michael's actor is bad, really bad. I know his character is suppose to be the guy who's two steps ahead of everyone but the actor is just too god drat smug/emotionless. It's really hard to cheer for him because you're given absolutely no reason to care about him at all.

Come to think of it the two black ops agents are really bad too for the same reason. They're both just too god drat smug and act like they're 100% in control, that they have unlimited power and resources and that they can't lose. I mean if everything that do is either going to go their way or make them act like it was a minor setback then what's the point of caring?

Plus they both literally have a smug look that they just do on purpose in every single scene.

And the way they are treating ISIL like they are just a bunch of dumb idiot neighborhood gang compared to the Americans (dumb), and the nerdy ISIL guy with one eye (terrible actor/annoying character), the stupid choices like letting that nerdy ISIL guy live on two occasions, the entire premise that two random people can randomly waltz into terrorist territory without a plan other than "Step 1: Get to Yemen", and I don't really get or understand or like how much emphasis and stress they are making Michael point out that that dude is his whip (which just sounds loving stupid to behind with).

Well it was fun but I'm don't with this show.

Yea, he's literally michael scofield as captain cold in the flash. I don't know how this guy keeps getting jobs. His demeanor never changes. Or maybe his semi angry face is just like that. I haven't seen him in much else.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Finally caught up on the show after letting a few episodes build up. Show remains crazy and good which is still shocking. No idea where they're going with Poseidon and we really need more T-Bag after an entire episode in Yemen.

SecretCervix
Jun 13, 2003

Fun Shoe
I mean, it sure is entertaining, but can you really call it good? At this point I'm watching because at least once an episode I'm yelling "Whattttt?!" at the TV. That being said if there was a T Bag spinoff show I'd watch the gently caress out of every episode.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SecretCervix posted:

I mean, it sure is entertaining, but can you really call it good? At this point I'm watching because at least once an episode I'm yelling "Whattttt?!" at the TV. That being said if there was a T Bag spinoff show I'd watch the gently caress out of every episode.

This show is following 24:Legacy on things I'm watching so yeah it's (relatively speaking) super fun and good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sucre to the rescue! Shame about his sex doll business.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
This season is even more embarrassing than season 4. I would say it is even more embarrassing than the last season of dexter.

It is extremely bad yet I keep watching.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

The worst part of this season is that there wasn't a super awesome prison break, they just kind of picked some locks and ran out with everyone else

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

SecretCervix posted:

You probably know about it already, but T-Bag appeared in the third episode of the completely unrelated show Breakout Kings. I had never seen or even heard of that show before, but it's on Netflix, and I watched the episode after binging all four seasons of Prison Break over a year ago. It wasn't good, but at least it was more T-Bag. (Clive Babineaux from iZombie, William from Westworld, and Herc from The Wire were regular cast members in it.)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Caught up again with the show again and now just waiting for the finale. Boy did they waste no time tidying things up to get everything for the final act ready. And boy oh boy did they really went all out to tie the old crew with the new crew! random gangster at the start was Abruzzi's son! Whip is T-Bag's son! It's so stupid i couldn't help but love the reveals.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

WHIPHAND, *turns pocket inside out* I AM YOUR FATHER

This show is too good, can we please go to space prison next year?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I thought everything in Yemen really dragged horribly, but once they escaped, the season picked up.

I still think the lack of Mahone was a glaring error. It would have been helpful to bring in the one guy who is almost as smart as Michael, who may still have foreign contacts, is good in a fight and experienced with escapes. Plus, if you even have a chance to use William Fichtner in something, why wouldn't you?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Its fun to watch but its a big missed opportunity I think and then yeah its also really bad. I have fun cuz this show is dumb as gently caress and I wanted a cool plan for them to escape the prison and we got bits of that but yeah it was just too rushed.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Well, that finale was peak Prison Break. The port scene with all the contingencies was loving hilarious.

It seems like Micheal planned for Whip to freakout and do something rash like with Abu Ramal / the guy in the bar he murdered or whatever. Best case Whip overpowers whatever guards Poseidon had and worst case was what happened. Pretty loving cold of you to plan around your buddy dying Micheal.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
I was hoping when the guy was creating the JFK diorama, he would have said "Yeah I'm building this for some guy. He wants to give it to his wife for an anniversary present." :haw:

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

yeah I eat rear end posted:

This season is even more embarrassing than season 4. I would say it is even more embarrassing than the last season of dexter.

It is extremely bad yet I keep watching.

Cmon, this entertaining yet ridiculous season is eons better than like the last 3 seasons of Dexter.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Idk what show had a shittier ending, this or wayward pines.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Watched the first 4 episodes, the "Previously on Prison Break" recaps for each episode,and then jumped into the Finale.

T-Bag has a son?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Watched the first 4 episodes, the "Previously on Prison Break" recaps for each episode,and then jumped into the Finale.

T-Bag has a son?

don't worry they pulled that reveal literally out of nowhere.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Overall a decent revival, even though there are still some unexplained things. Like why did T-bag get a robot hand when it wasn't used for anything, and who grabbed Mike Jr. next to his house when he crashed the toy helicopter?

The Fox River ending though was great, but I'm sad T-bag had to go back to prison :(

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

The Duke posted:

Like why did T-bag get a robot hand when it wasn't used for anything

I could be wrong (skipped some episodes), but wasn't it revealed that Michael paid for the hand in exchange for T-Bag having to kill someone later to pay him back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Astro7x posted:

I could be wrong (skipped some episodes), but wasn't it revealed that Michael paid for the hand in exchange for T-Bag having to kill someone later to pay him back?

I just watched the last 4 episodes and yeah this is pretty much it.

• Locked thread