Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

You know, we should just run with how the Hayard Gunnes company has basically run off to do its own thing and forgotten we exist (or that we took 1 million dollars from them to hire a bunch of idiots who are busy attacking each other with scissors while a Snake Plissken cosplayer/actual Snake Plissken watch and nod approvingly) and just wander off to get into trouble once we determine who is in charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh my God.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Boys

We're going rogue

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Phi230 posted:

Boys

We're going rogue

yessssss

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Phi230 posted:

Boys

We're going rogue

Wait, rogue?

Dammit I've been going commando this whole time!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Phi230 posted:

Boys

We're going rogue

We're not going anywhere until Thunderdome is finished, damnit!

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Well let's pick up the pace, grand melee time!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
How did it take so long for me to find this thread!?

I am another one of the other Leading Edge Games fans on SA (I ran a Living Steel campaign for twelve years), and I support any promotion of this amazing series of games.

Did someone ask about rail guns?

Living Steel has you covered!

Sorry about the poo poo quality of the scan. I'll try to get a better one later.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Did you run the campaign for 12 years because a combat encounter took a month to resolve?

Alao, I don't think Phoenix Command needs railguns to be any deadlier.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

JcDent posted:

Did you run the campaign for 12 years because a combat encounter took a month to resolve?

I wonder how high the headshot damage can go.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

JcDent posted:

It actually gets fast as you get used to it.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Do you ever use electronic aids to handle the die rolling and table lookup?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rockopolis posted:

No

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Rockopolis posted:

Never did.

LatwPIAT
Jun 6, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

2.4 million damage. 12 million if you use explosive bullets.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Well if you headshot some poor fool with a nuke....

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
This thread is back???

Sorry Snake Doctor, you are probably a nice person but I'm gonna bash your brain in with a brick.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Popete posted:

This thread is back???

Sorry Snake Doctor, you are probably a nice person but I'm gonna bash your brain in with a brick.

Only if you end up with a brick.

Actually I don't remember, did we get assigned weapons already?

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Im guessing since its been a couple months, that this is basically dead at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dreadwroth posted:

Im guessing since its been a couple months, that this is basically dead at this point.

What is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even phoenix command may update

• Locked thread