Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

i prefer Orbitz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Rutibex posted:

i prefer Orbitz

the balls had the spongey consistency of soggy bread and tasted mildly like medicine but mostly like nothing

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Everyone talks about Orbitz but it was loving nasty it tasted like someone hocked a bunch of loogies into unflavored cough syrup and god help you if you tried to drink it warm

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

Everyone talks about Orbitz but it was loving nasty it tasted like someone hocked a bunch of loogies into unflavored cough syrup and god help you if you tried to drink it warm

i recall liking it. though i only remember drinking a single bottle before it vanished

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Rutibex posted:

i recall liking it. though i only remember drinking a single bottle before it vanished

I really wanted to like Orbitz, but the balls tasted like old cardboard. It was totally gross. New York Seltzer still tastes the same, p good. This drink got me laid a few times in my teens:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Dregs posted:

I really wanted to like Orbitz, but the balls tasted like old cardboard. It was totally gross. New York Seltzer still tastes the same, p good. This drink got me laid a few times in my teens:

what was his name

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Rutibex posted:

what was his name

Brad. Also Innocencio and Todd. Good times.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
flavored seltzer water is the king of sodas

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jolt was also pretty good.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

:swoon:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I liked the rain one

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pick posted:

https://www.change.org/p/snapple-beverage-corp-bring-back-snapple-elements

Forget petitions for stupid poo poo no one cares about. Who remembers Snapple Elements? This poo poo was DELICIOUS, especially "Rain". It was like superwater. More water-y water.

rain was like mistic without any bubbles, and it was great

good mistic, not the bullshit mistic they sell today

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I was partial to this poo poo back in university, they had it in the caf:

http://i.imgur.com/9AWpBj3.jpg

I called it "horse cum".

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

The Butcher posted:

I called it "horse cum".

The green tea one was good but they changed the formula and got really sweet when they moved from glass to plastic. Now its poo poo. :(

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Those saved me so many times from weed dry-mouth that I believe could've been fatal. RIP.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Robokomodo posted:

Those saved me so many times from weed dry-mouth that I believe could've been fatal. RIP.

Haha holy poo poo that just jogged my memory... That's exactly why I had so much of it lol.

Smoked a lot of weed in the dorms. Good times.

"If I just burn this nag champa incense nobody will be the wiser I'm turning this room into Willie Nelson's tour bus for the evening."

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The Butcher posted:

I called it "horse cum".

the only sobe i liked was the citrus one

which i'm pretty sure just became the arizona citrus flavor

what i really miss is mad river

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
They still sell Arizona Fruit Cocktails and hell they're still 99 cents so I don't have to feel nostalgic about my preferred fruit-water.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

uber_stoat posted:

I have memories of thing:

recently "relaunched."

bought some of it, realized I can't remember what it tasted like back in the day, wasted nostalgia. brain hacked +
I had the Black Cherry before I left the US, and it was exactly as it was when I was a kid. I saw the label and got really confused, bought it, and took a trip down nostalgia lane. It owned.

If you guys like Orbitz, just buy some bubble tea. If you don't like having to chew on gummy things while drinking, you're insane.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Haier posted:

I had the Black Cherry before I left the US, and it was exactly as it was when I was a kid. I saw the label and got really confused, bought it, and took a trip down nostalgia lane. It owned.

If you guys like Orbitz, just buy some bubble tea. If you don't like having to chew on gummy things while drinking, you're insane.

I had the vanilla and is exactly like I remember as well

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The best of the neon green energy sodas:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I drank a LOT of this poo poo, I miss it

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Do they still make Bawls and Joose?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I used to drink fire cuz I consider myself a 'badass.'

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cool new Polack jokes posted:

What about Josta? Nobody ever thinks about Josta.

The grocery store in the tiny town I'm from had that for a month and then somebody's mom complained about it making her kid too hyper and they stopped selling it. I could never remember the name, and until literally just now I'd forgotten my desire for it. So thanks for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Virgin Cola was the actual best cola ive ever drank in my life. Only ever saw it for sale at 7-11 and for a very brief time

• Locked thread