Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

-Colbert's ratings are now better than Fallon's and Colbert's show is back to the biting acidic satire that made it good.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/stephen-colbert-reaches-another-late-night-milestone/

quote:

The late night race is heating up and “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert is soaring above Fallon of NBC’s “Tonight Show.” Colbert has hit yet another milestone in his stunning late-night turnaround against Fallon.

More ominously for NBC, Colbert tied Fallon among viewers aged 25-to-54 for the first time, encroaching on younger viewers who are more valuable to advertisers.

-My US stock focused 401k/Roth IRA account is up

-Hillary announced over the weekend that she will not run for election again

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-clinton-20170406-story.html

quote:

Hillary Clinton said she doesn’t intend to run for elected office again, but vowed to remain involved in public service and to help Democrats regain control of Congress in the 2018 election.

In her first postelection interview, Clinton alluded to the pain of her loss of the presidency to Donald Trump, hinting that there were times she didn’t want to get out of bed.

“The aftermath of the election was so devastating,” Clinton said Thursday during the Women in the World Summit hosted by Tina Brown at New York’s Lincoln Center. “I had to make up my mind I was going to get out of bed, yes; I was going to take walks in the woods, yes.

“As a person, I’m OK. As an American, I’m pretty worried," said Clinton.

-One the flip side Bernie's message is resonating with americans and the Vichy bad dem faction is getting humilated due to only timidly opposing Trump.

Thank you Mr Trump

etalian has issued a correction as of 14:29 on Apr 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
  • instead of indiscriminately drone striking now we're back to indiscriminately missiling and boots on the ground to put bullets in 8 year old american necks
  • war on drugs is great again
  • paul ryan spends every day in a turbo cyclone of cuckdom
  • antivax sentiment encouraged so smallpox and maybe even polio will be great again soon
  • atmospheric C02 levels great again soon
  • Ivanka lets him do that thing again because Jared is busy being president

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
white boomers will die

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Alan Smithee posted:

white boomers will die

oh thank god

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

-making C-SPAM entertaining with the circular firingsquads and constant sniping, instead of one giant :abuela: circlejerk

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Alan Smithee posted:

white boomers will die

when i heard harvard scientists reversed aging in mice, my first reaction was overwhelming fear they'd manage to somehow do this in humans in time to immortalize the boomers

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Percelus posted:

when i heard harvard scientists reversed aging in mice, my first reaction was overwhelming fear they'd manage to somehow do this in humans in time to immortalize the boomers

the funny thing to consider is that in 2050 when stuff like this and advanced AI are much more feasible the generation in power will be the ones trading the rarest of pepes today

just lmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
well, some people are thinking a bit more about the importance of media literacy, which gives me some possible job security but i really wish we coulda thought of a way to do that without trump

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
I am also very glad that dumb illegal bitch won't do anything. She has a loose gently caress hole, so gross.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I went to get some Skittles from the vending machine in my office the other day and they were only 35 cents. MAGA

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

tadashi posted:

I went to get some Skittles from the vending machine in my office the other day and they were only 35 cents. MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Thursday Next posted:

I am also very glad that dumb illegal bitch won't do anything. She has a loose gently caress hole, so gross.

sir I get the impression you may have an issue with women

• Locked thread