Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Albinator posted:

Posting in this thread because I just, finally, managed to beat Radiance. I am not good at video games, and my previous couple of pIaythroughs I had noped out on the fight - beat HK and decided that was enough for me after a couple of tries at her. However, my kids have played on my account over the years and both had got the achievement for beating her. They've graduated to their own accounts, but I thought I should try to do it so I can say it's there legitimately. It took an awful long time - but I did also add NKG during the playthrough, so I'm satisfied.

Silksong when?

:glomp:

Hollow Knight is a fun game, and I'm glad you kicked butt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I've got a note from Team Cherry that says you, personally, need to kill Zote before they'll release it.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

:colbert:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

this achievement will never stain my steam profile

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
i did it on my Steel Soul run. If I gently caress up, I die - same applies to Zote :colbert:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

this achievement will never stain my steam profile

It is a game of many tragedies.

Zote's fate? Not one of them. :colbert:

Albinator
Mar 31, 2010

I picked up that achievement this time, too. He can permanently keep his filthy hands off my girlfriend now.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

In my "happy Elderbug" save file I made a few years ago I killed Zote, banished the Troupe, gave Elderbug the Pale Flower and got Ending C. You should see how happy the old man is!

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

GimmickMan posted:

the old man

Canonically, Elderbug is one of the youngest bugs you meet in the game, as he says the collapse of Hallownest was before he was born, but pretty much every other named bug in the game is confirmed to have been alive either before the Black Egg was sealed or witnessed the subsequent collapse (with a couple notable exceptions of bugs whose age isn't well-known, e.g. Myla, Zote, Willoh). Even bugs that seem young, like Hornet, are confirmed as older than Elderbug. I don't think he's even the oldest bug living in Dirtmouth, as I'm pretty sure that Sly and the Nailmasters were around in Hallownest's heyday.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Albinator posted:

I picked up that achievement this time, too. He can permanently keep his filthy hands off my girlfriend now.
Zote can easily steal your girl from beyond the grave

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

DontMockMySmock posted:

Canonically, Elderbug is one of the youngest bugs you meet in the game, as he says the collapse of Hallownest was before he was born, but pretty much every other named bug in the game is confirmed to have been alive either before the Black Egg was sealed or witnessed the subsequent collapse (with a couple notable exceptions of bugs whose age isn't well-known, e.g. Myla, Zote, Willoh). Even bugs that seem young, like Hornet, are confirmed as older than Elderbug. I don't think he's even the oldest bug living in Dirtmouth, as I'm pretty sure that Sly and the Nailmasters were around in Hallownest's heyday.

He’s old at heart

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
I did it by accident once because sound was off to avoid disturbing my family and I didn't realize it was that room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

GimmickMan posted:

In my "happy Elderbug" save file I made a few years ago I killed Zote, banished the Troupe, gave Elderbug the Pale Flower and got Ending C. You should see how happy the old man is!

Which one is ending C?