Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
he says i owe a qp for all weed we'd smoke together when I come over to buy??? i said i thought it was free but he said if i dont have a letter saying it was deductible i have to pay up. is this legal??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I;m being assessed a penalty because where it says "Dependents" i just put "yes"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Should've joined my weed church OP; I haven't paid taxes in years. We are looking for a Mohel!!

HaveARottenDay

its a pretty common tax trap- dealer offers to roll a phat blunt for you at his residence but it turns out the paper he is using is the receipt you need claim exempt from this kind of gift tax

Manifisto

in the space for "dependents" I put my weed shop because they're dependent on my business (they're not) and gary because he's shy and dependent on my company for social blazing (he is)

I may be flouting the law but I think the weed shop will back me up

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

Almost got screwed over with my 10420-EZ when my dealer was into home deliveries. IIRC after the fifth deal you're legally required to register your home as a "trap house".

Manifisto

Check here if you, or your spouse if filing jointly, want $3 of your weed budget to go to the Munchie Fund. Checking a box below will not change your weed budget but you will be so so happy to be able to afford ice cream or doritos while high, you cant even fuckin imagine.

vanisher

Hey glad I caught your thread.

He's right you have to keep a log of all your free smokes for an itemized weeduction. The good news is that any expenses you incurred to get to the weed dealer can all be deducted from your total smokes so it could be a wash. Make sure you include any gas/grass/rear end paid (see rear end tables for proper amounts).

vanisher

if you smoked less than the 'dope rear end' bracket you might also have a savings

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

filing jointly

vanisher

HaveARottenDay

^^^^^^^ lol

Manifisto posted:

filing jointly

dont forget- the Smokebowl Security Administration requires that you file form W-33D for any transfers of bowls between you and anyone in your household. if less than 3 transfers are recorded per year, you are subject to a Bogarding Tax

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
IRS Agent: Sorry to bother you, man. I... forgot why I'm here.

Me: You work for the IRS, it says so on the ID you presented... is this about my 10402-EZ?

IRS Agent: YES! And thank you for that. Um.... I think i'm here to assess you? No, that's not it.

Me: Do you maybe mean "audit"?

IRS Agent: YES! Wow, you're good at this- do you want to work for us?

Me: Sure!

IRS Agent: Alright, consider yourself audited and hired!

Me: That's it?

IRS Agent: Yep!

Me: Won't there be a drug test?

IRS Agent: What's your favorite drug?

Me: why, the ganj of course!

IRS Agent: Awesome, you passed!

Me: Oh, sweet! Sooooo... wanna smoke a bowl?

IRS Agent: Yes! Yes I do!

---

Later....

Me: Hi!

Person Being Audited: Whoa! Don't I know you???

Me: Yeah, you just audited me!

IRS Agent Being Audited: Whoa!

Me: Whoa!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
IRS=Indica Roja Sativa

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Macnult posted:

Almost got screwed over with my 10420-EZ when my dealer was into home deliveries. IIRC after the fifth deal you're legally required to register your home as a "trap house".

lol if u dont wake up in the trap every single day and open palm slam a fat joint between two lips and burn that son of a gun to the ground

City of Glompton

H&R Blunt - horrible customer service! :420::420:/ :420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

They wouldn't let me park in front of the building because the neighbors are getting suspicious, tjen they expected me to hang out and watch a movie after the appointment which would have been ok, but they insisted on watching Untouchables which got me really paranoid.

they do have some really nice butter mints at the front desk tho

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

cda posted:

he says i owe a qp for all weed we'd smoke together when I come over to buy??? i said i thought it was free but he said if i dont have a letter saying it was deductible i have to pay up. is this legal??

does he have invoices and records to back up what he's claiming?

because if so, ghost out and just find another dealer, since your current one is an insufferably uncool-rear end nerdlinger and who wants to buy weed from a dude like that?

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I almost miss it being illegal.

Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I almost miss it being illegal.

don't worry, fail to file your government paperwork and you'll be trundled off to jail, just like old times

cda

by Hand Knit
don't forget, you need to file by next thursday or whenever you get around to it, its no big deal

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

cda posted:

don't forget, you need to file by next thursday or whenever you get around to it, its no big deal

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

• Locked thread