Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

now he keeps hitting me up to jam all the time and we really don't vibe well with each other. Like, he wants to throw a fiddle into everything (cliche as h*ck if you ask me) and he's not exactly the best fiddler either. Lately I've been on a funk kick and every time the devil shows up he leaves his soul and rhythm at the gates, and we struggle to get anything done.

If he wanted to play on occasion I'd be cool with that, but now he's talking about how we should start a band and I'm not feeling it. Am I in the wrong? I mean, I wouldn't have this incredible ability without him, but I also don't really need or want him involved every time I play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Macnult posted:

now he keeps hitting me up to jam all the time and we really don't vibe well with each other. Like, he wants to throw a fiddle into everything (cliche as h*ck if you ask me) and he's not exactly the best fiddler either. Lately I've been on a funk kick and every time the devil shows up he leaves his soul and rhythm at the gates, and we struggle to get anything done.

If he wanted to play on occasion I'd be cool with that, but now he's talking about how we should start a band and I'm not feeling it. Am I in the wrong? I mean, I wouldn't have this incredible ability without him, but I also don't really need or want him involved every time I play.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
feel you bro, really do. this happened to me too, i wished to become the worlds sickest rapper and i did, i didn't say no when he started talking about bands & before i knew it Linkin Park happened to me.

crimes

Macnult

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

feel you bro, really do. this happened to me too, i wished to become the worlds sickest rapper and i did, i didn't say no when he started talking about bands & before i knew it Linkin Park happened to me.

What was his opinion on scratching and turntablism at the time? I can't bring up anything regarding DJing or electronic music to him without hearing his spiel against it. "It takes no skill! You could still have a soul and be semi-decent with it!" blah blah blah. Funny thing is, put him on deck and all he'll do is randomly adjust the volume while making sure the sync button is still on.

Fuck My Ass
the devil also awkwardly hits on my gf with me in the room because he knows she likes bad boys

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Macnult posted:

What was his opinion on scratching and turntablism at the time? I can't bring up anything regarding DJing or electronic music to him without hearing his spiel against it. "It takes no skill! You could still have a soul and be semi-decent with it!" blah blah blah. Funny thing is, put him on deck and all he'll do is randomly adjust the volume while making sure the sync button is still on.

this was after he broke up with Jennn and got heavy into noise music, i lost touch with him after he grew dreds and wouldnt stop playing devil sticks at my wedding.

crimes

FutonForensic

i asked the devil to make me the greatest videogame player in the world and every night he messages me on steam to play payday 2. and he always picks john wick. I want to play as john wick

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Don't even try selling your soul for riches to that dick. Now he's always like "dude now you're loaded can you buy me a beer? I'll give you a little bit of your soul back." And then I kind of feel sorry for him and do it but he just sits there drinking his one beer for hours and barely says anything. When he does it's usually something sexist and I'm like " you can't talk like that about women anymore" and he gets a sad look on his face and stops talking. He always turns up like *poof* at the worst moment, my girlfriend's starting to get pissed off that I hang out with him but it's impossible to shake him like what the heck get some other friends we had a business transaction that's all.

Fuck My Ass
stay away from the devil ya'll (lessons of this thread)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

gently caress My rear end posted:

stay away from the devil ya'll (lessons of this thread)

. . . says the man who just bought a Hellcat.

Goons Are Gifts

Maybe you should have a good talk with the devil. After all, he seems ok and he probably considers you a friend, you shouldn't turn him down over his endless wrathful instrumental talent.
I think you can find common ground here and make a fair deal for him without breaking any hearts.

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
the thing is he is right, all music is improved with some fiddling

Ace of Baes
As soon as I answer the Phone: NO Satan, I still don't know any bands looking for a drummer.

Fuck My Ass
really looking for a gf iof anyone weants to be mine pm me

FutonForensic

I asked the devil to beef up my LinkedIn profile, and now this happens:

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

City of Glompton

FutonForensic posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
sounds like youre stuck in genrethink OP. you should show more respect for the Devil for giving you this ability, if only to be buddy buddy when you die (and he takes your eternal soul to torture eternally)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread