Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
Xanthe Hyunh's delivery of "Take my chocolate, please. Before I crush it. :D" is probably my favorite voiced line in the game.

Sojiro has a unique line if you date Futaba on Valentine's Day. "Well, uh, don't get wrapped up in the mood, ya hear?"

And I'm not sure if this was posted, but Cassandra Lee Morris recorded a bedtime story in-character as Morgana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Snorb posted:

Xanthe Hyunh's delivery of "Take my chocolate, please. Before I crush it. :D" is probably my favorite voiced line in the game.

Sojiro has a unique line if you date Futaba on Valentine's Day. "Well, uh, don't get wrapped up in the mood, ya hear?"

And I'm not sure if this was posted, but Cassandra Lee Morris recorded a bedtime story in-character as Morgana.

It was not, and it is the perfect way to end the thread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Good night, sweet prince. And may flights of Satanaels sing thee to thy rest.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Arist posted:

Ann…

Makoto…

Hifumi…

Takemi…

Chihaya…

Ohya…

Kawakami…

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Persona Number Five!

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Sojiro must be quite the smooth talker if he was able to convince 8 women who now all know about each other that Maaku is the only one for them, really!

Thanks for the LP arist, it was quite the experience to behold.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Let us end this thread safe in the knowledge that though this may end, Persona will not. Because Joker is going to be making appearances in other games until the end of time.

Here, have a nightmare-inducing example:

https://youtu.be/2NpUB_qcAOo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
nice lp, can't wait for the 100% royal playthrough

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

As funny as the Valentine's cheating scenes are this time around, I prefer what P4G did. You have to go and visit the main character girls you aren't spending time with and turn them down in incredibly sad scenes. Yu basically gaslights the gently caress out of all of them and makes the player feel like poo poo. It's legitimately the most effective punishment for the player. They're willing to juggle multiple girls because it's just a game, but then they have to feel real emotions when that comes back to bite them and the are forced to deal with the consequences.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Just include the dialogue option "I'm already taken" the first time you have to turn them down ffs.

blitzente
Apr 26, 2017
Rest in piece(s of chocolate), Arist.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
Well, cheer up, the Valentine's Day Massacre could have gone much worse for us.

We could have gone to the opera with Sae, like Ren does in the anime.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
The inevitable Sae romance in Royal is going to be hysterically bad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

YaketySass posted:

Just include the dialogue option "I'm already taken" the first time you have to turn them down ffs.
You always, always have the option to not say something that starts the romance. This isn't Persona 3.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Sydin posted:

The inevitable Sae romance in Royal is going to be hysterically bad.

How dare you cheat on me with my USELESSUSELESSUSELESSUSELESSUSELESS sister?!

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

How dare you cheat on me with my USELESSUSELESSUSELESSUSELESSUSELESS sister?!
Well she had to find love and appreciation somewhere...

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Fhqwhgads posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Persona Number Five!

Post of the goddamn thread.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

PMush Perfect posted:

You always, always have the option to not say something that starts the romance. This isn't Persona 3.

I know, but the answers available are often awkwardly convoluted/ambiguous/make you look like an rear end in a top hat, when the obvious and most justifiable option isn't available. The games' structure understandably means a lot of information isn't shared between social links so any detail that makes the PC look less like he's voluntarily keeping things hidden from his friends would be welcome.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Love Kawakami low-key questioning all the life choices that led to "the teenage student I'm loving is cheating on me".

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Geostomp posted:

Let us end this thread safe in the knowledge that though this may end, Persona will not. Because Joker is going to be making appearances in other games until the end of time.

Here, have a nightmare-inducing example:

https://youtu.be/2NpUB_qcAOo

you know, this looks like a pretty interesting free clone of Dead by Daylight, looking into it. I'll have to check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Thanks for this LP, Arist. This is a loving ENORMOUS game and you covered it with more style and grace than it strictly deserves.... I'm glad you did! :)