Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XX - For the Ladies, Part 3

Click picture or link for video
No commentary over cutscenes

And finally, Ezio manages to finish off the last of the Courtesan missions. Turns out a lot of help was needed, but a lot of help was offered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXI - Training Day

We take a break from the story to brush up on Ezio's Assassin skills, since he's been sorely lacking lately.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXII: Odds and Ends

Before entering the final act of Ezio's liberation of Roma, we take a bit of time wrapping up present day stuff and various important tidbits from Ezio's time in the city.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXIII: Power Play

Just in time for Christmas, Ezio continues delivering presents to all the nice and naughty boys of Rome. This video is the first that contains an entire Sequence's missions, which will let us begin wrapping up the sidequests and the main story within the next few videos. Of course, The Da Vinci Disappearance will also be done.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXIV: Vatican Vacation

With the end of the story nearly upon us, it's time to start wrapping up the last few sidequests. Most notably, the Armor / Dagger of Brutus sidequest, which involves us taking a jaunt over to the Vatican, which we haven't seen proper in quite some time. There's not much to be done in this corner of the map, but there is a very fun Lair of Romulus there. Also the last of the Mercenaries Guild missions.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Aug 22, 2019

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXV - The Truth

In this extra long video, we finish up two major sidequests: the Lairs of Romulus and The Truth, with the latter taking up much more of the video. I didn't mean to do all these quests near the end of the game but it just kinda happened. The soonest you can finish The Truth is I believe when you have access to the fort in Campagna.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXVI - The Da Vinci Trail

Now that we're nearing the end of the main plot, we jump ahead a few years and resume the plot of the DLC story The Da Vinci Disappearance, which I accidentally started in an earlier video. Ezio will meet some old friends on the trail of his amici and a secret society that seeks Da Vinci's secrets for their own reasons.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXVII: The Da Vinci Appearance

Wrapping up the DLC storyline, Ezio continues to gather clues from Da Vinci's paintings to uncover the secrets of the Hermeticists. The ending of this DLC is also a hook for the beginning of Assassin's Creed III, which wouldn't be expanded upon until after the next game in the series.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
As always, solving puzzles has me screaming at my screen.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXVIII - The Thieves

And we're on the home stretch. This video covers all of the Thieves Guild missions and why it was left for this very late stage in the game.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Aug 22, 2019

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXIX: Downfall

At long last, resuming the main story with a video encompassing all of Sequence 8. Ezio's infiltration of the Castel Sant'Angelo provides more drama than he was expecting, and the fallout from that fateful evening shakes Rome to the core.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Part XXX: An Apple A Day...

And at long last, the exciting conclusion to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Kind of awkward my latest Assassin's Creed LP leads right into the first one I did, but details. Thanks to everyone who has followed along with my dire release schedule and I will be moving on to Rogue soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
The overall game and story were okay, but personally, all the game was was another AC game UbiSoft threw at fans for money. Outside tying up a few, admittedly wanted/needed, loose ends, the game really didn't do much to further the main story outside killing Lucy. Then Revelations happens, then AC3 (I think) and the end of Desmond. Yay.

I'm gonna be honest, I cared very little for Desmond and the whole modern day plot line. I won't lie and say I was happy when everything around Desmond ended. Now, I haven't play AC Odd or AC Or, but with Black Flag and Rouge being quite stand alone in their modern day plots, I was happy. Yes, in the grand scheme, they move along the modern day plot, but they feel so off handed that I was more okay with them. With AC3 and before, Desmond was a forced, in your face, "LOOK AT ME!" thing where BF and Rouge felt less so. Yes, you still have to go from point A to point B, do something/listen to someone, then back to Point A, but all you had to do was walk. There is no, "Now I know parkour, so I get to do it" like the end here. Sure, there are other things you could do (and I did cause I actually liked the mini games) but none of it was necessary.

I know it might sound like I'm being a hypocrite for liking one set of modern day over another but I just liked how they were handled. I've played BF and Rouge to 100% completion and enjoyed every bit of them. Can't wait to go back and see the story of Rouge again.