Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
this time I was dreaming and I realized it was a dream and then there was this cat that attacked me drawing its claws into me. It felt like it hurt. I tried to get the cat off me but I couldn't. I could move my body and I grabbed the cat and tried to throw it off me but its grip was too strong. I knew I was dreaming and tried to wake up but I couldn't. A lot of times in lucid dreaming the problem is you wake up when you realize it's a dream even though you're trying not to. So I try like closing my eyes tight and opening them and it's not working. Eventually I did wake up though

so the demon didn't get me this time but it could be back. I might have to consider not sleeping anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Try conjuring a scratching post in your mind next time. Demon cats love scratching posts - from hell

Peg Sliderskew
Go to sleep holding a catnip mouse and some cat treats, so that you can make friends with the evil kitty.

Or else go to sleep with a big dog that will chase it off.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Manifisto

maybe dreamcat was trying to tell you something

if you have an irl cat maybe you have not been paying it enough attention / feeding it the right stuff / changing litter box often enough

if you don't have an irl cat your problem is obvious

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

these hellcat posts are getting hard to follow

birds

i knew something wasnt right with hammock cat

thanks hogge wild!

Darkman Fanpage

alnilam posted:

these hellcat posts are getting hard to follow

it's a car not a cat!

FluffieDuckie