Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I saw this eclectic list on the Starz App of all things -

quote:

Soul Plane
Pineapple Express
Friday After Next
The Night Before
Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Ali G Indahouse
Mallrats
Surfer, Dude
PCU

I haven't thought about PCU in years. Also, I've never heard of that Surfer movie.

what would you watch on this 'holiday'? movies about weed/with stoners as the main characters? visually intensive and/or deep movies to blow your mind? funny movies, regardless of any drug content? ironic bad movies in the vein of MST3K?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Personally I'm more of a get stoned and watch movies type than the watch movies about being stoned type.

Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

Definitely plan to drop the normal stoner films this year and check out "The Void"

https://youtu.be/W2ot6ogGZNc

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Anything from Godard, Bergman and Kurosawa

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

unfortunately i'm taking a hiatus from smoking while i'm seeking a job in an industry that will surely drug test. plus, i'm more of a "binge TV shows while stoned" kinda guy

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
It's Hitlers birthday so i'll watch Tanz auf dem Vulkan (1938) with Gustac Gründgens i guess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzX-uZUtI4

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
ANYTHING with Doug Benson,, snootchie bootchies!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't do drugs OP but I enjoy movies about doing drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
so far I'm watching the latest available Noah Hawley TV (Fargo, Legion), and catching up on the corny-rear end sitcoms i like (Trial & Error, American Housewife, Great Indoors, The Mick)

I also wanna watch Party Down later

• Locked thread