Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b47GGRhJYWw

I just found this on Youtube. I haven't seen it in 30 years, but i'm sure it holds up so I'm gonna watch it again.

The 80s owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Not a big fan of curly hair on men. Wait, is that the guy from the greatest american hero? It is! Wow.

Oh, for 90s kids who don't want to jump in cold, here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpv-NLXQNI

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

scanners is in the related videos

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its the eye from legion?
i bet id rather watch the pit again though

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's weird to see a guy that's supposed to be a vietnam war vet but isn't a grizzled old gently caress. Even in 85 I'm not sure this guy is old enough to be a vietnam vet.

e: He has nice skin. Real smooth. I think. It's not in HD so it's hard to tell.

Facebook Aunt fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 16, 2017

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's weird to see a guy that's supposed to be a vietnam war vet but isn't a grizzled old gently caress. Even in 85 I'm not sure this guy is old enough to be a vietnam vet.

85 was only 10 years after the war ended though, still plenty of relatively young vets

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

it's the guy from real american hero

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Look at what's happening to me,
I can't believe it myselffff

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Woah, closet monster! He grew up in the house and never noticed it was super haunted? What kind of dumb kid was he? The house was haunted enough to steal his kid during an afternoon visit, but never bothered him until now? This doesn't seem well thought through.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_Yo06kIIA

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
that hand crawling scene hosed up my poo poo as a child and made me into the man i am today

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Are you sad that bad CGI has replaced practical effects in movies? If so this is the movie for you! The flying tools scene will blow your mind!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Drunk & Ugly posted:

that hand crawling scene hosed up my poo poo as a child and made me into the man i am today

I know, right. And who could forget the first time they saw this?

:tviv:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
is there any nudity in it?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

house 2 the second story

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Literally the only thing I remember about that movie is that Richard Moll was in it. I used to love Night Court when I was a kid.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress no hugh laurie? gently caress this thread

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

gary oldmans diary posted:

is there any nudity in it?

Not so far. Guy wears a lot of low cut shirts though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I saw this when I was really young. It may have been in a hotel with my parents. I'm not sure. It was long enough ago that some of the scenes I thought were a dream I had.

I remember they had some kind of ridiculous gun to shoot a monster in the closet. And then later he ripped off the bathroom mirror to reveal a huge void, which he dove into, swimming out through a fountain in the yard?

I don't know exactly, it's been more than 25 years since I've seen this. Maybe closer to 30. I don't know how or why these things stuck in my head.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FogHelmut posted:

I saw this when I was really young. It may have been in a hotel with my parents. I'm not sure. It was long enough ago that some of the scenes I thought were a dream I had.

I remember they had some kind of ridiculous gun to shoot a monster in the closet. And then later he ripped off the bathroom mirror to reveal a huge void, which he dove into, swimming out through a fountain in the yard?

I don't know exactly, it's been more than 25 years since I've seen this. Maybe closer to 30. I don't know how or why these things stuck in my head.

It does seem like a fever dream. :shroom:

Remarkable lack of grimdark. Even the vietnam flashbacks were not at all gritty, despite involving some guy being tortured by the vietcong. And they got a happy ending. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Woah. Did you know young Wil Wheaton was in a Lovecraft movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JCMqsXGVU

What a magical time.

• Locked thread