Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenring
Feb 10, 2007

Yeah, Thats Right
Watching the North Korean Day of the Sun Parade is funny in of itself. Let's make it funnier.

Numerous source images can be found here: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/world/gallery/nk-parade-0415/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you've gone too far this time..

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Thanks a lot, op. Now North Korea is going to hack SA like they did Sony pictures. RIP this forum

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone even worry when North Korea gets mad? It's like watching a 2 year old throw a tantrum.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
N Korea a pretty country. Can't wait to build some Mc Donald's in that pavilion.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Does anyone even worry when North Korea gets mad? It's like watching a 2 year old throw a tantrum.

They have nukes, missiles to put them on, subs to carry them here, and we both have fat short-tempered baby rulers.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Ride The Gravitron posted:

South Koreans do. And by proxy anyone that buys a cellphone because that's where they make all of the DRAM and flash.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Management posted:

South Koreans do. And by proxy anyone that buys a cellphone because that's where they make all of the DRAM and flash.

Yeah it's topping the news.

quote:

ACS Newsletter
April 2017
AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES

U.S. EMBASSY SEOUL

This newsletter is a public service for U.S. citizens in the Republic of Korea. Please feel free to share this newsletter with other U.S. citizens.

Table of Contents
1.      Last Chance for 2018 Winter Olympics Ticket Lottery
2.      Upcoming Special Elections
3.      References for Victims and Those in Need of Legal Assistance
4.      IRS 2016 Tax Filing Guidance
5.      Upcoming Outreach to USFK Installations
6.      Embassy Closures April-July 2017
7.      Check out the American Citizen Services Blog

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The Management posted:

As someone who lived there 3 years: No they don't.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Teikanmi posted:

Well I lived there for FOUR years and say they do!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Teikanmi posted:

How does it feel to get owned so loving hard?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Teikanmi posted:

Did you just stay on base with the other GIs cause anything fat boy did or said makes headline news 24/7 there lol which youd probably see as there are tv's playing literally everywhere

Though I too lived there for 3 years so... I guess its a tie

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Kay Pride Parade!

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Is it true they put all the basketball hoops four feet off the ground and photograph the players from floor level so they look like giants?

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Ok guys laugh all you want but this army is loving SUPER EFFECTIVE in terms of pageantry I mean drat.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

1gnoirents posted:

Did you just stay on base with the other GIs cause anything fat boy did or said makes headline news 24/7 there lol which youd probably see as there are tv's playing literally everywhere

Though I too lived there for 3 years so... I guess its a tie

lol as if I'd ever join the military, come on man, I have self respect and I'm not a loving idiot

South Korean people don't think twice about the North usually besides just seeing the news, they're more concerned with hitting up Cheongdam or Hongdae on the weekend

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Zorodius posted:

Is it true they put all the basketball hoops four feet off the ground and photograph the players from floor level so they look like giants?

Well here's a pic of their team alongside Dennis Rodman in his Feburary 2013 visit. 4 feet seems pretty daunting even for these guys.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Scroon posted:

Well here's a pic of their team alongside Dennis Rodman in his Feburary 2013 visit. 4 feet seems pretty daunting even for these guys.

All I can do is imagine him leaning down and patting them on the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Here's a lady down for some Kim Jong Fun:

• Locked thread