Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

extra stout posted:

you should go watch the kaine pence debate it was hilarious, you could be a marxist 4th grade art teacher and admit that tim kaine was not a good choice just from hearing him speak for thirty seconds, before i can even type 'dnc' you can just hear a guy who lacks the public speaking skills needed to lie to the american people in the way that they like to be lied to

my favorite kaine tidbit is the onion attempting a tone shift for kaine from day one, same as Biden, except instead of successfully making him seem fictionally cool they made him out to be an overgrown child and v creepy

Wound-Up Tim Kaine Running Around Clinton Campaign Headquarters In Pajamas

Giddy Tim Kaine Presses Face Against Campaign Bus Window As Horse Trailer Drives By

the onion went to poo poo this election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

new phone who dis posted:

I don't understand how Grover could have worked for the government and had such a high opinion of it.

Because think about how much they were paying him, and then how smart and competent he seemed to be. If I lucked into that kind of payday, I'd kiss the boss's rear end too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

the onion went to poo poo this election

The cringe-worthy Hillary puff piece they ran the day of their buyout by one of her biggest campaign donors was very sad to see.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

you should go watch the kaine pence debate it was hilarious, you could be a marxist 4th grade art teacher and admit that tim kaine was not a good choice just from hearing him speak for thirty seconds, before i can even type 'dnc' you can just hear a guy who lacks the public speaking skills needed to lie to the american people in the way that they like to be lied to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQbU-bbrUc&t=119s

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

It's me, the one lusting for death

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

If I was macklemore i'd pay that dickweed handsomely to open for me at every venue.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

this was equally painful for everyone who clicked on it i imagine

also once they mentioned they're in new york city i can't imagine why you would degrade yourself in the place she's already won to try and get her votes, i guess one reason is that you would be beaten up for performing it anywhere else and they already wrote the whole song before realizing this

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Toadvine posted:

Im referring to this btw:

Farewell to Vilerat

Would zack really do that? just lie in a dead goons obituary??

I mean i didn't know him so I don't know, i just know that his initial reaction to people finding that picture was that of someone who was not laying down groundwork for kaufman-esque pranks

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

basic hitler posted:

I mean i didn't know him so I don't know, i just know that his initial reaction to people finding that picture was that of someone who was not laying down groundwork for kaufman-esque pranks

RIP dead goon, Dying for Hillary's election funds!

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i liked vilerat and i dont like joking about him but afaik that tattoo was real and i've heard way more anecdotes that favor that, versus one eulogy made after he likely had that removed, if he really ever had it. laser tattoo removal is pretty good, but expensive, at making mistakes go away these days.

• Locked thread