Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
One of the reasons it's a disaster is only 1 company can operate trains on a line so there is no competition and they can be as poo poo and expensive as they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jose posted:

One of the reasons it's a disaster is only 1 company can operate trains on a line so there is no competition and they can be as poo poo and expensive as they want
that's probably what the future will be on the continent

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the eu already hosed us on boats between Corsica and France a while back, saying it was against "competitiveness" for France to fund the national boat company

gently caress "competitiveness "

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

get that OUT of my face posted:

that's probably what the future will be on the continent

Brexit is good is what you're saying also lol Germany won't do it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dammit kurtofan get your diddy kong boom box avatar back, i completely forgot you were french because of your red custom text

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

get that OUT of my face posted:

dammit kurtofan get your diddy kong boom box avatar back, i completely forgot you were french because of your red custom text

i wish :(

Kurtofan has issued a correction as of 21:25 on Mar 21, 2018

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
its terror time again

dead people and hostages in a supermarket

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

its terror time again

dead people and hostages in a supermarket

is this the opening of yr manifesto or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
as if i would post my manifesto in c-spam

anywau news

quote:

Mayor Eric Ménassi told BFM TV that the hostage taker was now alone with one police officer in the supermarket and all other hostages had been freed.​

good i guess

edit: hostage taker dead, he killed three people

Kurtofan has issued a correction as of 17:30 on Mar 23, 2018

• Locked thread