Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Come, find your inner zen. Be one with Clinton.

A land without Russians, emails or Bernie Sanders.

A land without this face.

And find the answer to the question:

Who Watches the Men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I lov the funny pages

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Starring Bernie Sanders as all the most objectionable parts of Rorschach, The Comedian, and Ozymandias all rolled into one!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
:sad:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Wow the neo liberal shitheads that got us all into this mess sure are spending a lot of effort fantasizing that their bullshit wouldn't eventually backfire on them. This is even more sad than that twitter account that's pretending that Hillary is POTUS.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Giant psychic octopus would have won

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
If Bernie's still alive and willing to run in 2020 I look forward to every mealy-mouthed Salon writer talking through their gritted dog teeth about how they've been behind him this whole time

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The art sucks

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
I hate the Donald but the people fetishizing Hillary Clinton and her shittyness are just as bad as the mouth breathers doing the same for Trump. Somehow the cosmos aligned to have these two very special terrible people running at the same time and it has caused no end to stupid annoying people being even louder than usual.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
People still are on this Trump thing huh

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Squashing Machine posted:

If Bernie's still alive and willing to run in 2020 I look forward to every mealy-mouthed Salon writer talking through their gritted dog teeth about how they've been behind him this whole time

When the DNC ask Bernie to run I hope he gives this speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6CVvNRQcvE&t=9s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
If you want a vision of the future, imagine just replying :^) to every post, forever.

• Locked thread