Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I am brewing a deck with lich's mastery and that gideon that gives an emblem that says you can't lose. I put some shalai in there for hexproof, kambal for a big upswing, Josu vess for a decent body or big late game finisher, and gonti to steal their cards. The rest is lili, board wipes, and spot removal. Any thoughts on this combo? I wanna make my sideboard a bunch of knights to rush them and take me by surprise game 2 maybe. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I'm wondering whether some of the more powerful vampire cards might help it. Make lots of lifelinking tokens that are drawing you cards while chumping, maybe an Elenda to threaten a big finish while you take your time grinding them out, that sort of thing. Twilight prophet could be good too. Just don't play the ones that require you to pay life.

Dr. Red Ranger fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Apr 29, 2018

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

I'm wondering whether some of the more powerful vampire cards might help it. Make lots of lifelinking tokens that are drawing you cards while chumping, maybe an Elenda to threaten a big finish while you take your time grinding them out, that sort of thing. Twilight prophet could be good too. Just don't play the ones that require you to pay life.

That would be Adanto Vanguard, shame as it's an excellent 2 drop.

Legions Landing seems good as it makes 2 permanents, so you can give one up to life loss, with the potential to make more, and to generate life.

Maybe the deck should also play to City's Blessing? Twighlight Prophet and Pride of Conquerers with lifelink tokens both seem good.

Is Abzan too much? Then you can have land ramp, explore and even lifegain off Wildgrowth Walker.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Oh, and just to satisfy my curiosity, what happens if you have 2 Lich's Mastery and legend rule one away? Say your first is Cast Out and then the Cast Out is removed after you have played another. I think it's fine? One leaves play and triggers "you lose the game" but you still have one saying that you can't.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I was thinking about abzan. That enables shslai's counters and gives me access to an unending army of 3/3 saprolings to sac in the way of tendershoot dryad. I will edit this post with my current list soon.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

BizarroAzrael posted:

Oh, and just to satisfy my curiosity, what happens if you have 2 Lich's Mastery and legend rule one away? Say your first is Cast Out and then the Cast Out is removed after you have played another. I think it's fine? One leaves play and triggers "you lose the game" but you still have one saying that you can't.
That particular example couldn't happen, but I believe your understanding is correct - " can't lose the game" overrides " you lose the game".

Fun fact I discovered when looking up the rules - although you can't lose the game, your opponent can still win the game. Alternative win cons can still beat you.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Tibalt posted:

That particular example couldn't happen, but I believe your understanding is correct - " can't lose the game" overrides " you lose the game".

Fun fact I discovered when looking up the rules - although you can't lose the game, your opponent can still win the game. Alternative win cons can still beat you.

I forgot hexproof and losing when it leaves. Suppose you can cast the second due to similar brainfart.

And I've seen the print come up, especially relevant with second sun.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Tibalt posted:

Does this mean that Lich's Mastery won't help vs. approach? I was thinking it would be a good sideboard card against them.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

moush posted:

Does this mean that Lich's Mastery won't help vs. approach? I was thinking it would be a good sideboard card against them.
No it wouldn't (as I understand the rules). Black does give you access to Lost Legacy and Kitesail Freebooter though.

Edit: And if you're moving towards white, Gideon's emblem works too.

Tibalt fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Apr 29, 2018

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

What do we think of playing Phyrexian Scriptures and exiling enemy graveyards with Scarab God? I'm not dependant on the enemy yard and it can be a bonus against some decks, but it might be a bit of a nonbo. I am very excited to play it with Muldrotha though.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

So uh, I bought a thing. After playing a few games I'm happy with how the deck rolls, but I have no clue how to sideboard.

More Like Flying Memes Am I Right??

- Lands
18 Island

- Creatures
4 Artificer's Assistant
3 Hope of Ghirapur
4 Mist-Cloaked Herald
4 Siren Stormtamer
4 Slither Blade
3 Storm Fleet Aerialist

- Spells
4 Curious Obsession
4 Favorable Winds
4 Negate
4 Opt
4 Spell Pierce

Sideboard:
4 Essence Scatter
4 Sunscorched Desert
4 Unsummon
3 Warkite Marauder

No I don't own any Tempest Djinns stop asking.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

The full set of negates and spell pierces in the main and all the essence scatters in the SB feels seems little weird to me. I would put two scatters in the main instead of two pierces, but how has it actually felt in play on game one?

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007
Modern mono-black deck with a devotion sub-theme. Things that are out of my price range: Liliana. The Stromgald Crusader is not a pet card, I just thought a potential flying, prot white creature is useful.

Deck: Mono Black

//Creature
4 Bloodghast
4 Geralf's Messenger
4 Gifted Aetherborn
3 Gray Merchant of Asphodel
4 Phyrexian Obliterator
2 Stromgald Crusader

//Spells
1 Bitterblossom
2 Collective Brutality
4 Fatal Push
4 Inquisition of Kozilek
2 Shadow of Doubt
4 Thoughtseize

//Lands
4 Bloodstained Mire
2 Field of Ruin
4 Polluted Delta
10 Swamp
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

//Sideboard
2 Apostle's Blessing
4 Dismember
1 Flaying Tendrils
2 Gatekeeper of Malakir
2 Nihil Spellbomb
2 Pithing Needle
2 Surgical Extraction

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Tibalt posted:

The full set of negates and spell pierces in the main and all the essence scatters in the SB feels seems little weird to me. I would put two scatters in the main instead of two pierces, but how has it actually felt in play on game one?
I raced against GW Legends and UG Merfolk, so the noncreature counterspells turned out 100% blank cards. It was a casual night and I didn't actually have the sideboard with me (I was there to pick up all the missing mainboard cards and hadn't thought at all about the sideboard), but I was really pining for the Scatters and Unsummons by the end. Would absolutely have sided all of 'em in.

The deck felt like I was constantly on the edge of mana screw, so keeping two mana open for Negate felt pretty bad in general. I'm sort of considering throwing them in the sideboard altogether and maindecking the Unsummons instead for the lowest possible curve.

I should probably mention this is my first Standard deck ever, so I've zero clue of the local meta. :shobon:

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

Siivola posted:

I raced against GW Legends and UG Merfolk, so the noncreature counterspells turned out 100% blank cards. It was a casual night and I didn't actually have the sideboard with me (I was there to pick up all the missing mainboard cards and hadn't thought at all about the sideboard), but I was really pining for the Scatters and Unsummons by the end. Would absolutely have sided all of 'em in.

The deck felt like I was constantly on the edge of mana screw, so keeping two mana open for Negate felt pretty bad in general. I'm sort of considering throwing them in the sideboard altogether and maindecking the Unsummons instead for the lowest possible curve.

I should probably mention this is my first Standard deck ever, so I've zero clue of the local meta. :shobon:
I wouldn't cut the negates completely - after you've gotten a few threats on the board, you can hold up the mana to negate some big spells. I wouldn't put Unsummons in the MB either - those seem better in the SB, if the make the 75 at all.

I feel like your deck's major weaknesses are sweepers like Settle the Wreckage and Fumigate, so the four negates seem great there, but I like having a variety of answers in the MB for game one. Honestly, I feel like your deck is really looking for 3 Disallows, 3 Negates, and 2 Essence Scatters in the MB, but that's my gut reaction with no idea of the meta and Disallow isn't really a budget card. It's too bad Siren Stormcaller is your only wizard - Wizard's Retort feels like it'd be great if you could reliably cast it for UU.

Edit: Also Tempest Djinn...

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god

do u believe in marigolds posted:

Modern mono-black deck with a devotion sub-theme. Things that are out of my price range: Liliana. The Stromgald Crusader is not a pet card, I just thought a potential flying, prot white creature is useful.

Deck: Mono Black

You are speaking my language. I have been thinking about how to make MBC work in Modern for a while now, and I like the way you're taking it. I understand that LotV and probably The Last Hope are out of budget - same here - but have you considered either Liliana of the Dark Realm or Liliana Vess? Those add devotion for Merchant of course, and Vess can even tutor for a Merchant or Obliterator depending on what you need. Also to expand on the devotion subtheme, you could always consider a Nykthos or two, then use Death Cloud or Torment of Hailfire as a fun wincon. Liliana of the Dark Realm really helps with those as well if you can get her to ultimate.

E: Also, didn't even think of it, but Nykthos and mana generation also help with Stromglad Crusader being a surprise finisher.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A guy at my store was running monoblack a while ago and his list was pretty similar to yours. Night's Whisper is good removal if you have lots of black mana and should hit pretty much everything in the format except Angler and Dredge's creature suite.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

C-Euro posted:

A guy at my store was running monoblack a while ago and his list was pretty similar to yours. Night's Whisper is good removal if you have lots of black mana and should hit pretty much everything in the format except Angler and Dredge's creature suite.

..Grasp of Darkness? (imo the Dismembers are a good pick, might try them in the main if you see a lot of Goyfs or delve threats)

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I've been screwing around with this deck idea for a bit, and I think I (finally) have it fairly well sorted out:

Deck: Oh god there's mold in the walls

//Lands
3 Blooming Marsh
1 Field of Ruin
7 Forest
2 Ifnir Deadlands
6 Swamp
4 Woodland Cemetery

//Spells
4 Fungal Infection
2 Fungal Plots
2 Growing Rites of Itlimoc
4 Saproling Migration
3 Song of Freyalise
3 Spore Swarm
1 Torment of Hailfire
3 Vicious Offering

//Creatures
3 Slimefoot, the Stowaway
4 Sporecrown Thallid
3 Tendershoot Dryad
2 Thallid Soothsayer
3 Yavimaya Sapherd

Display deck statistics

Song of Freyalise is pretty crazy, since you can just dump your hand and make saprolings that brutalize a combat, and Growing Rites lets you find a Slimefoot or Dryad while giving you stupid amounts of mana for the former. I like the singleton Hailfire in there as a surprise brick-to-the-head if the board is too gummed up to profitably attack, since in any situation where you're casting it you're gonna be making X a terribly high number. Don't really know what to do for a sideboard outside of Duress and Heroic Intervention since I haven't done standard since Eldritch Moon.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Yawgmoth posted:

I've been screwing around with this deck idea for a bit, and I think I (finally) have it fairly well sorted out:

Deck: Oh god there's mold in the walls

//Lands
3 Blooming Marsh
1 Field of Ruin
7 Forest
2 Ifnir Deadlands
6 Swamp
4 Woodland Cemetery

//Spells
4 Fungal Infection
2 Fungal Plots
2 Growing Rites of Itlimoc
4 Saproling Migration
3 Song of Freyalise
3 Spore Swarm
1 Torment of Hailfire
3 Vicious Offering

//Creatures
3 Slimefoot, the Stowaway
4 Sporecrown Thallid
3 Tendershoot Dryad
2 Thallid Soothsayer
3 Yavimaya Sapherd

Display deck statistics

Song of Freyalise is pretty crazy, since you can just dump your hand and make saprolings that brutalize a combat, and Growing Rites lets you find a Slimefoot or Dryad while giving you stupid amounts of mana for the former. I like the singleton Hailfire in there as a surprise brick-to-the-head if the board is too gummed up to profitably attack, since in any situation where you're casting it you're gonna be making X a terribly high number. Don't really know what to do for a sideboard outside of Duress and Heroic Intervention since I haven't done standard since Eldritch Moon.

Please post how this works out, I had the same deck idea recently but just didn't have the cards for FNM tonight

What do you think about Bontu's Last Reckoning? Noone plays it right now and if you drop same turn as Song of Freyalise Verse 3 it's a one sided board wipe. OR intentionally wipe the board on an earlier turn with Slimefoot out to close out a game too. Hailfire for x-whatever, and when they think they're in the clear tap three more saprolings for that and leech them to death.

I'm also looking at Never//Return to have some flexible anti-planeswalker removal+graveyard sniping.

Dr. Red Ranger fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 5, 2018

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Please post how this works out, I had the same deck idea recently but just didn't have the cards for FNM tonight

What do you think about Bontu's Last Reckoning? Noone plays it right now and if you drop same turn as Song of Freyalise Verse 3 it's a one sided board wipe. OR intentionally wipe the board on an earlier turn with Slimefoot out to close out a game too. Hailfire for x-whatever, and when they think they're in the clear tap three more saprolings for that and leech them to death.
I've been doing a little playtesting on tappedout, haven't really thought about it. Might be good, but I think Golden Demise might be better for that since you're not trying to combo into the wipe (you're guaranteed to either have the city's blessing or not care about getting hit). Saprolings tend to get pretty big pretty fast too, to the point where having seven 6/6s on turn 7 isn't unheard of. I've had multiple runs where I'm dropping a Hailfire for >15 and following it up with a 40+ point swing on turn 7ish. No idea if that's too slow, but if I'm just counting to how fast I can punch for 20 it's around turn 4-5.

Never//Return seems like a really solid SB card for this deck, probably gonna pick up 2.

Yawgmoth fucked around with this message at 03:20 on May 5, 2018

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I like the idea of Bontu's Last Reckoning against Green Ramp Stompy. If they dump their hand into Llanowar Elf-->Steel Leaf Champion-->Something--> Ghalta like they do, a board wipe that kills it all before Ghalta can swing kills their momentum. Sure you'll probably not have the resources to do much on your next turn but that deck NEEDS the early rush to win. It even dodges the blossoming defense they'll inevitably keep in hand.

Of course I haven't played it yet so I'm just entertaining dumb ideas.

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007

myDad posted:

..Grasp of Darkness? (imo the Dismembers are a good pick, might try them in the main if you see a lot of Goyfs or delve threats)

I have definitely been in some games where the Fatal Pushes were dead cards.

Also, I'm trying to keep my curve lower so I want my top end to pretty much be Obliterators. I'm not sure how well either Liliana would work. If anything I would probably go with an enchantment/creature that gives me more cards (Erebos sprang to mind as a one or two of) or has a protective nature (Stillmoon Cavalier).

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Also, I'm trying to keep my curve lower so I want my top end to pretty much be Obliterators. I'm not sure how well either Liliana would work. If anything I would probably go with an enchantment/creature that gives me more cards (Erebos sprang to mind as a one or two of) or has a protective nature (Stillmoon Cavalier).

Lili is great when you want a noncreature permanent that can threaten the opponent's long game. It's possible to run out of gas against a control deck where a landed planeswalker can turn the tide (or force unfavorable trades), but having pro-white creatures sort of helps you out there as most control shells lean on white.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Tibalt posted:

I wouldn't cut the negates completely - after you've gotten a few threats on the board, you can hold up the mana to negate some big spells. I wouldn't put Unsummons in the MB either - those seem better in the SB, if the make the 75 at all.

I feel like your deck's major weaknesses are sweepers like Settle the Wreckage and Fumigate, so the four negates seem great there, but I like having a variety of answers in the MB for game one. Honestly, I feel like your deck is really looking for 3 Disallows, 3 Negates, and 2 Essence Scatters in the MB, but that's my gut reaction with no idea of the meta and Disallow isn't really a budget card. It's too bad Siren Stormcaller is your only wizard - Wizard's Retort feels like it'd be great if you could reliably cast it for UU.

Edit: Also Tempest Djinn...
You're not wrong here, but I feel like if I boarded in Disallows and Tempest Djinns, I would also have to go up to 20 Islands, and at that point I probably should play a couple 2-drops more. That'd give me an actual curve, a stronger endgame and more fliers for Favorable Winds, but it's also a different deck. (Probably the stronger one. :v:) I think I'll give it a shot eventually since I ended up drafting a Tempest Djinn yesterday, but for now I think I'll stick to the gimmick and see where it gets me.

Speaking of expensive spells, how do y'all feel about Kefnet's Last Word as swingy sideboard tech? In magical christmasland it'll let me steal my opponent's Lyra Dawnbringer or Shalai to clinch the game. I don't have to worry about not untapping if I win, right?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Play my favorite "I wish this was playable in Modern" card Phyrexian Arena!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

I like the idea of Bontu's Last Reckoning against Green Ramp Stompy. If they dump their hand into Llanowar Elf-->Steel Leaf Champion-->Something--> Ghalta like they do, a board wipe that kills it all before Ghalta can swing kills their momentum. Sure you'll probably not have the resources to do much on your next turn but that deck NEEDS the early rush to win. It even dodges the blossoming defense they'll inevitably keep in hand.

Of course I haven't played it yet so I'm just entertaining dumb ideas.
I'm liking the idea the more I think about it. This is what I'm looking at right now and it seems to play pretty well, but of course I have no idea what I'm looking at for a meta.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Cross posting from the eternal thread

Working on a brew for modern, it’s u/w bogles:

Creatures:

4 slippery Bogle
4 invisible stalker
1 Geist of st traft
4 Kor spiritdancer
(13)

Spells:

4 Leyline of sanctity
4 ethereal armor
4 curious obsession
4 daybreak coronet
4 hyena Umbra
1 spirit link
2 gryffs boon
2 cartouche of knowledge
1 spirit mantle
(26)

Land:

4 fastland
4 fetch
4 shock
4 adarkar wastes
3 island
2 Plains
(21)

Sideboard:

2 disenchant
2 Suppression field/damping sphere
2 Stony silence
2 Rest In Peace
4 Spreading Seas
3 path to exile

Thoughts?

Edit: current question so far is do I cut the spreading seas for counter magic?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
What should I put in for Sideboard besides Carnage Tyrant against counter and exile enchantments? It already runs pretty quick with the all the elves. Playtesting it on Tappedout seems to get me a Ghalta on turn 5 or turn 6.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-green-turbo-rampage/

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

What should I put in for Sideboard besides Carnage Tyrant against counter and exile enchantments? It already runs pretty quick with the all the elves. Playtesting it on Tappedout seems to get me a Ghalta on turn 5 or turn 6.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-green-turbo-rampage/

By counters and exile enchantments, I assume you're having trouble with U/W Control. Have you considered replacing some or all of the Naturalize in the MB with Thrashing Brontodon, and moving the Naturalize into the SB? A 3/4 body for 3 CMC isn't too bad if you don't see any targets, and you'll see it eat enchantments or counters on it's own which is great.

After that, I would suggest a copy or two of Prowling Serpopard in the SB if you're seeing a lot of counter spells.

I'd move some or all of the Crushing Canopy into the SB and replace them Heroic Intervention. I assume the Canopy is there for Lyra if you're worried about U/W? Intervention seems a bit more utility in general.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Tibalt posted:

By counters and exile enchantments, I assume you're having trouble with U/W Control. Have you considered replacing some or all of the Naturalize in the MB with Thrashing Brontodon, and moving the Naturalize into the SB? A 3/4 body for 3 CMC isn't too bad if you don't see any targets, and you'll see it eat enchantments or counters on it's own which is great.

After that, I would suggest a copy or two of Prowling Serpopard in the SB if you're seeing a lot of counter spells.

I'd move some or all of the Crushing Canopy into the SB and replace them Heroic Intervention. I assume the Canopy is there for Lyra if you're worried about U/W? Intervention seems a bit more utility in general.

At my LGS we see a lot of U/W being played with Mono White also being played. I'll definitely look at adding the Serpopards to the deck. And I'll add the Thrashing Dronts to MB and move Naturalize to SB. At the very least the Brontadons are bodies that can block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
So I have a big dumb idea for a deck I'd like to play at our LGS's standard saturday tourney that I'd love to have some critique on. The idea is that while I loved the idea of the U/W Annointed Procession token swarm deck, it had a tendency to lack any real interaction with the opponent if things didn't drop right. I also love the B/G Saproling decks flying around now, but the locals are fairly meta aware and half the store might be playing it, plus I'll have a year to play it after rotation anyway. So, I combined the ideas for this monstrosity.

B/W Zombies, "Last Gasp of Amonkhet" before rotation

Creatures (21)
[1] Dread Wanderer (4)

[2] Adorned Pouncer (2)
Anointer Priest (4)
Wayward Servant (4)

[3] Plague Belcher (3)
Bontu, the Glorified (1)
Lord of the Accursed (2)

Instants (4)
[1] Fatal Push (2)
Supernatural Stamina (2)

Sorceries (5)
[3] Never//Return (4)
Gruesome Fate (1)

Enchantments (8)
[2] Arguel's Blood Fast (1)
Seal Away (2)
[4] Anointed Procession (3)
[5] Liliana's Mastery (3)

Sideboard so far
2x Bontu's Last Reckoning
(x) Costly Plunder if Arguel's doesn't work out
(x) Duress for control decks
(x) Golden Demise (?)
(x) Ixalan's Binding/Cast Out
(x) Fungal Infections for llanowar elves

Lands (22) to taste

So obviously, this will need tuning, but the general idea is to get Dread Wanderers and Plague Belchers on the board early to threaten, and abuse Anointed Procession with my embalm creatures, Never and Liliana's Mastery to close out the game with a resilient zombie meat wall. The Belchers, Bontu, and potentially Costly Plunders help me get my embalmers into my graveyard if necessary, while the combination of the Wayward Servants and Plague Belcher passive abilities act like a dusty Slimefoot. Zombies come in, Wayward drains, zombies go out, Plague pings, and the Anointed Processions multiply the effects if I can survive to get there. Never is a little expensive and slow, but it can kill any creature that isn't indestructible and planeswalkers, while providing another way to make zombie tokens. I consider the Liliana's Masteries a zombie lord misclassified as an enchantment that plays well with the processions. Bontu's Last Reckoning is a sideboard card to take down turn 4 Ghalta rushes or other go wide decks. Gruesome Fate is in there solely as a surprise method of turning a bunch of otherwise weak tokens into damage if I can't get any lords to stick.

Already, I'm thinking the waywards are low impact so I may go down in favor of some other creature. Three Anointed Processions means they always show up but I don't really want to take a turn off for them too often, so I may go down to two on that also. I can go up to max Lord of the Accursed and have vicious offerings, so there's another anti Hazoret card option too. I have Ifnir Deadlands and a couple of Fields of Ruin but... I honestly haven't played very much Standard so I'm not sure what my lands need to look like, I do know that the B/W taplands feel like a slow trap though. I have a Josu that would be great if he went off, but I don't really see myself getting to ten mana for the party bus against anything that won't have counterspells anyway.

Anyway, sorry about that text wall. Any thoughts?

Dr. Red Ranger fucked around with this message at 00:23 on May 26, 2018

• Locked thread