Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
it's like just one big strip mall. it's bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory in the Blouse

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I saw the sun rise over it which wasn't so bad but I was just driving through and didn't stop

posting smiling
i saw breaking bad and it actually seemed really good

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah but i never make the right turn and always get lost

Impkins Patootie

nah but Taos sounds super chill and has a hum

Darkman Fanpage
the pueblo indians that once lived in the area would love it

Robot Made of Meat

It was a stop on a train trip I took. The station didn't sell stamps.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

I've listened to the weird al song does that count

value-brand cereal

precision posted:

it's like just one big strip mall. it's bad...

I've been there a couple times and yeah. .... kinda touristy. Lots of dollar stores, cheap junk tobuy to bring home. I mostly remember those bunches of dried red pepper hung up everywhere

Oh! and so much silver jewelry which were all very nice and beautifully made, but the amount of it tired the eyes.

Plebian Parasite

i bought some nice scorpion tequila there once, also a scorpion tequila lollipop

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I stopped at the Nuclear Museum once and it was pretty cool. I remember there was a really good brewpub too and the food was excellent.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I went there for the balloon festival twice and it was good

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

I've listened to the weird al song does that count

weird albuquerque?

deep dish peat moss

posting smiling posted:

i saw breaking bad and it actually seemed really good

All of the good stuff from Breaking Bad, like the Pizza Place, are from Phoenix Az.

deep dish peat moss

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

weird albuquerque?

A bunch of people with colorful mohawks picketing outside Weird Al's house with signs that say "Keep Al Weird!"

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

deep dish peat moss posted:

All of the good stuff from Breaking Bad, like the Pizza Place, are from Phoenix Az.
whoa is that where all the drugs are from too

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ive never been there but i heard that theyre mad at people for throwing pizza on the breaking bad house

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the pueblo indians that once lived in the area would love it

Impkins Patootie

Bacon Taco posted:

I stopped at the Nuclear Museum once and it was pretty cool. I remember there was a really good brewpub too and the food was excellent.

i woulda ran around saying "WHERE IS IT??!" and LETS ROCK as security chased me around the wings lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekgW6ddkpTc

Impkins Patootie

mailorder bees! posted:

ive never been there but i heard that theyre mad at people for throwing pizza on the breaking bad house

i would never do that - instead i would just chill out in front on the sidewalk on a lawn chair with my teashades on and a boombox blasting Crystal Blue Persuasion while roastin down an xtra thicke doob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDl8ZPm3GrU

but no u should always be respectful of other ppls property so thats what public property is for

Impkins Patootie

also i like ur sig alot and i dont believe we've met

Hi im beach nice to meet cha

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hi im bees. i come here when i rememeber my password.

thanks Manifisto!

Impkins Patootie

my friend and i bought each accts 4 our sameday~birthday...tho she just creeps around like i used to idk it was years ago back then and i was scared to post or something ha :ohdear:

see ya around...

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
im there right now

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

deep dish peat moss posted:

the car wash is real, and in albuquerque.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
its not a bad city and is actually pretty good.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
New Mexico is kinda weird, they have signs on I-10 saying that hitchhikers are probably escaped convicts & my family that lives there says crime is pretty bad

OTOH it's absolutely beautiful & entirely livable so :shrug:

e: whoever said Taos hell yeah the skiing there is brilliant!!

sig by vanisher™®

Manifisto

Gone Fashing posted:

the car wash is real, and in albuquerque.

and it's my friend

Impkins Patootie

my car wash plays loud rockabilly music during the daytime when things are hoppin

Starshark
When I got there she was working, probably stopped at lunch to give me a call, but all she would've heard was the phone ringing off the wall, that's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Manifisto posted:

and it's my friend

its good to have friends :)

• Locked thread