Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
A Cat in the Brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
American Beauty. Lmao at the drive thru scene

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Dogtooth, Its a Greek movie about a father raising his family basically like dogs. He goes to a dog trainer to get tips, pays for a prostitute to bang his son before he kills her, teaches incest after he killed the prostitute, and teaches them that flowers are called zombies. There's one part where the dad cuts up all his clothing and acts like he got attacked so he could tell the family he was attacked by a cat and then teaches the family to bark like dogs to scare away the cats.

Some crazy must of made the movie.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 21:55 on May 15, 2017

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Dogtooth was awesome

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tenzarin posted:

a father raising his father

Tenzarin posted:

pays for a prostitute to bang his song
drat, what a wacky movie. Is it one of those forgotten 90's gems with Jim Carrey?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

In Training posted:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

UNTITLED MARVEL MOVIE (2021)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Palpek posted:

drat, what a wacky movie. Is it one of those forgotten 90's gems with Jim Carrey?

I got the typos!

• Locked thread