Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I've spent 30 hours playing NieR: Autoerrotica and I don't know if I like it or not....

The combat is so simplistic for a Platinum game, the world map is somehow too big and too small, the flight sections are an exercise in tedium, and there's just not 30 hours worth of engaging gameplay to fill the game with

I don't want to stop playing though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

cakesmith handyman posted:

I can't tell the tone intended by text alone, so bite me ging.
I just want to know that, when your mother in law asked why he didn't get an invite, you just locked her in a stare and started playing Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap over the bluetooth speaker.

I'm assuming your wife had a pretty good reason for it.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Nah, the subject never came up. More than 10 years have passed, I think I'm in the clear.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Goodbye May 2017 it was okay to know you

• Locked thread