Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
To be fair, it's an extremely obvious title for June

also maybe there should be a generally agreed upon time to make the month's chat thread, I waited until near midnight EST, glam rock's was made an entire day early!

precision fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

also maybe there should be a generally agreed upon time to make the month's chat thread, I waited until near midnight EST, glam rock's was made an entire day early!

Does it matter though?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

Last year I tried to make a chat thread the eve of the new month and the new thread had already been up for days. :shrug:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CHAT IN ALL THE THREADS

ALL CHAT ALL THE TIME

THERE CAN BE NO WRONG CHAT

Phantasium fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 1, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Real hurthling! posted:

Does it matter though?

Nah

I just wanted to make the thread for once :shobon:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Don't forget to :five: this thread!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'll give it a five alright. five birds that is (the crude finger)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

LawfulWaffle posted:

:orb: what's the name this looks like fun
http://store.steampowered.com/app/643880/Strikey_Sisters/

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Looper posted:

one of these months we gotta decide who makes the new thread in advance

Both posters have to fight in the Thunderstone but like an actual Mad Max one.

Phantasium posted:

CHAT IN ALL THE THREADS

ALL CHAT ALL THE TIME

THERE CAN BE NO WRONG CHAT

You have to start with:

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, etc.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

how about, should I play Thomas Was Alone, INSIDE, FEZ, or The Stanley Parable first?

or Ori and the Blind Forest or You Have to Win the Game, or my old physical cartridge of Link to the Past that I never got very far on, or arrrgggghhh
If you care about how long the game is going to be, Thomas Was Alone and Win the Game are the shortest (although I think you mean Super Win the Game which is slightly longer). Stanley Parable playthroughs are each pretty short as well.

Ori is the top Metroidvania and better than the Win the Games so do Ori before those.

INSIDE might take you one night, it's a moody ride with a crazy ending but I think you'll appreciate it more if you're into games like Another World/Heart of Darkness. it doesn't have intentional input lag like those games though

FEZ is a great puzzle game but it will consume your life while you play it. Don't feel compelled to 100% the game since doing so involves some really esoteric poo poo. There's plenty to enjoy without needing to 100% it.

I'd rank the games Ori > FEZ > Stanley > INSIDE > Thomas > Win the Game

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

Nah

I just wanted to make the thread for once :shobon:

I mean...same.

...are you just keeping your thread open in hopes it gets stickied over mine or what?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lets hang out posted:

makes a lot of sense from the dark souls 2 liker

he also liked no mans sky. lol at that dude criticizing anyones taste

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
june threads for lyfe

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

The name of the store is Junes, so there needs to be more than one of them anyway

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038zsVTB6I4

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

glam rock hamhock posted:

I mean...same.

...are you just keeping your thread open in hopes it gets stickied over mine or what?

IIRC the bylaws state that in the case of multiple threads the issue is decided by the shitposters; if the shitposters cannot achieve consensus, the matter moves to the trolls; and eventually the mods if necessary and affirmed by a written execution of order from an admin

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
drat it, why you gotta be like a that?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
If you're serious I'll close it I just thought people could post in either or both until a mod stickies one since it's not like it's a competition or a big deal :shrug:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

glam rock hamhock posted:

I mean...same.

Ogre_battle_FIGHT_IT_OUT.wav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

It's just a June chat thread so who cares. However, July thread, that will be a huge deal, drat.

• Locked thread