Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Studied evaluation of the SA2K's ways leads me to believe this is a joke about Keenans being hurt a lot.

No I just really love Keenan McCardell and imagine him being better than his stats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Wes Welker making it rain while wacked outon Molly at the Derby is, in this goon's opinion, one of the best football related things to ever happen

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Wes Welker and I attended Texas Tech briefly at the same time so he'll always have a soft spot in my heart for that. Wes owns even if he played for the Pats.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Wes Welker making it rain while wacked outon Molly at the Derby is, in this goon's opinion, one of the best football related things to ever happen

Agreed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/pff/status/870343195464544256

can somebody make this into a shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

The logo even says elite! :haw: