Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Cythereal posted:

It's been a thing throughout the LP. The narrator's voice is far, far softer than your own. Like IronSaber, I've been cranking up my volume during the intros and outros to hear the narrator before returning them to normal for your speaking.

Huh, I thought (and still think) the balance is spot on, but I'll heed the advice here. I'll boost the intros and outros of every video to compensate when it comes time for archival. Kinda wish I could do that directly via youtube to skip re-uploading but :shrug:

E: Since this is on a new page I may as well say this here: I gently caress up a lot and have weird preferences so if there are any long standing issues like this, please say so and I can fix it immediately rather than after the fact, I don't bite!

oh god I just tried listening to a video on my iPad and that is god awful

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Heroes and Villains - Mos Eisley Assault and Battlefront (New)

Tried shifting the audio balance somewhat, though it's less important here than during the campaign.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
the green guy is Bossk, he was one of the bounty hunters that Vader hires to track down the Falcon in Episode V. He became a fan favorite because he's a cool lizard man.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

HannibalBarca posted:

the green guy is Bossk, he was one of the bounty hunters that Vader hires to track down the Falcon in Episode V. He became a fan favorite because he's a cool lizard man.
I wonder if the fact he was one of the bounty hunter is why his race was then written as being so obsessed by "the hunt".

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

radintorov posted:

I wonder if the fact he was one of the bounty hunter is why his race was then written as being so obsessed by "the hunt".

This is Star Wars, of course that's the reasoning.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Didn't you pay as Boba on kamino?

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Campaign, Finale Featuring Hoth - Our Finest Hour.

And so ends the first leg of Battlefront 2 the original: a campaign of limited scope that did a serviceable job of introducing players to the game. A notable fact that I've just realised is that it never forces you into any gimmicky nonsense nor any forced vehicle segments, that blows my mind nowadays.

Right now it appears the Rebel Alliance is ahead for Galactic Conquest, I'll begin recording for that next week so if people want Droids more, now's the time to speak up. Regular uploads will continue with some of the tertiary gameplay modes only accessible via Instant Action.

Actually, you weren't using the Elite Rifle :v:. When you earn one of the reward weapons you have to manually switch to them.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
How? I always assumed rewards were bugged

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Mouse wheel. You also need to have earned the reward enough to stop being 'green' on the rewards screen for whatever reason. Once you have done it enough to get legendary you always have the reward.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

The Door Frame posted:

How? I always assumed rewards were bugged

Switch to your secondary weapon and then switch back.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

Didn't you pay as Boba on kamino?

Wasn't sure off the top of my head if it was Jango or Boba, they both play pretty identically anyway.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Wasn't sure off the top of my head if it was Jango or Boba, they both play pretty identically anyway.

well seeing as one is a clone of the other :v:

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Hunt Mode, Part 1 featuring hunts on Endor, Geonosis and Hoth.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Herp, I think you uploaded it twice

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

Herp, I think you uploaded it twice

Nope, one has the Ewok theme cut out because it's covered by loving copyright so I again couldn't even view my own video. I'll be adding a link when I'm back at my computer.

Copyright Free - Hunt Mode, Part 1

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Jul 12, 2017

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Hunt Mode, Part 2 featuring Kashyyyk, Tatooine and Naboo.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Galactic Conquest - 1 (Rebel Start)

Galactic Conquest begins and it's kinda messy and buggy. Old games are old and Galactic Conquest has not aged well.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Galactic Conquest - 2

The campaign continues as the Rebel Alliance pushes ever onward towards the Imperial base. An important decision looms: Build a defensive fleet, just in case the enemy even comes close to seeing victory at Hoth, or continue unlocking new classes?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Galactic Conquest - 2

The campaign continues as the Rebel Alliance pushes ever onward towards the Imperial base. An important decision looms: Build a defensive fleet, just in case the enemy even comes close to seeing victory at Hoth, or continue unlocking new classes?

Defensive fleet is probably the best bet

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

Function keys give orders, pretty sure F2 is follow me, can't remember the others.

Don't think CPs take tickets either, that might only be the new one.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

So I suffered hard drive failure and lost all the source campaign videos and the rest of the Rebel Galactic Conquest, so fixing the old videos is out of the question and frankly I cannot make Galactic Conquest interesting solo. I'll get this LP archived and then lock the thread, hopefully coming back for New Battlefront 2. Want me to rub even more salt into my own wounds? I popped £15 and travelled specifically to play the Star Wars Battle Pod and do a full LP of that. My camera died on Death Star 2 and the video was corrupted. :suicide:

(it was fun as poo poo though, go out and try that battle pod)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
The LP curse struck once again.

• Locked thread