Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's hard to say really.

I'm leaning towards it is the worst, and here is why: Today is the day when idiots come out in droves to remind you what huge idiots they are. You could say this is why it is the best because any mystery morons may make their appearance known for the first time. But who cares. They are a small contingent in comparison to the vast horde of star wars fuckmonkeys who are going to make your day miserable.

So gently caress you. gently caress today. Also gently caress tomorrow because you aren't Mexican and don't use it as an excuse for your alcoholism you ingrates. If you are Mexican, then good for you. Get drunk to celebrate whatever. Just don't play your lovely music at high volume as you drive your jalopy down the street.

Saturday can't come soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
sounds like op came down with a case of the mondays

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
wait what's today got to do with star wars and/or mexico? i'm... lost

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

por que?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Stranger Danger Ranger posted:

wait what's today got to do with star wars and/or mexico? i'm... lost

May the fourth be with you

*sprains all muscles required to cringe*

May 5th is Cinco de Mayo, a day when white people eat tacos and drink frozen margaritas, both of which own.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Nothing wrong with tacos or margaritas. But it's the same as st. patricks day. All these white people are celebrating holidays that have nothing to do with them. You don't see them celebrating Ramadan or Hanukah, though. Why? They aren't excuses to drink.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
You seem like a cool person OP

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Why would you celebrate a holiday that doesn't revolve around drinking? :confused:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why would you do anything other than sit at home and post on SA while eating cheetos?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Today is the day when idiots come out in droves to remind you what huge idiots they are.

Thanks for the reminder, OP.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Can I get drunk and celebrate tomorrow if I just hate the Buonaparte family and it amuses me to remember them getting one in the eye?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gleebster posted:

Can I get drunk and celebrate tomorrow if I just hate the Buonaparte family and it amuses me to remember them getting one in the eye?

You should get drunk today and just keep on going through the weekend.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Waltzing Along posted:

It's hard to say really.

I'm leaning towards it is the worst, and here is why: Today is the day when idiots come out in droves to remind you what huge idiots they are. You could say this is why it is the best because any mystery morons may make their appearance known for the first time. But who cares. They are a small contingent in comparison to the vast horde of star wars fuckmonkeys who are going to make your day miserable.

So gently caress you. gently caress today. Also gently caress tomorrow because you aren't Mexican and don't use it as an excuse for your alcoholism you ingrates. If you are Mexican, then good for you. Get drunk to celebrate whatever. Just don't play your lovely music at high volume as you drive your jalopy down the street.

Saturday can't come soon enough.

Tu madre da cabeza muy bueno.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

big nipples big life posted:

May the fourth be with you

*sprains all muscles required to cringe*

May 5th is Cinco de Mayo, a day when white people eat tacos and drink frozen margaritas, both of which own.

wait, it's may?? ah gently caress i really should surface to breathe every now and then, i thought it was march :sigh:

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
I totally get it OP, I also hate it when people enjoy themselves

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Let's all eat tacos, listen to salsa music and drink margaritas or dos equis tomorrow and make OP really upset.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Fog Tripper posted:

Tu madre da cabeza muy bueno.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Do it today and then wish me the fourth and see my head explode.

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
"May the fourth be with you" is really just poking fun at people with lisps

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK10F6iA8E

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's a celebratory day to remind us that our government can put bullets into us any time, any reason. Weee!

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Cinco De Mayo is an American holiday. "LOL sorry about the raw deal we gave you, it's cool you beat those French, amirite?"

Alcoholism doesn't need weird imperialism to back it up. It stands well on it's own.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to drink so many 'ritas and eat so many 'ritos

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I'm getting drunk as hell tomorrow OP, suck my dick

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
am I allowed to be drunk at work tomorrow?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

am I allowed to be drunk at work tomorrow?
only if you dress up as cholo

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
some people will find any reason to celebrate and have a good time, smdh.... loving casuals

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cinco de Mayo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure the OP isn't talking about Cinco De Mayo (WHICH IS TOMORROW). They are talking about the douchebag nerds that made May 4th the Star Wars Day.

I hope that helps you confused idiots out and May the Forth be with you.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure the OP isn't talking about Cinco De Mayo (WHICH IS TOMORROW). They are talking about the douchebag nerds that made May 4th the Star Wars Day.

I hope that helps you confused idiots out and May the Forth be with you.

Waltzing Along posted:

Also gently caress tomorrow because you aren't Mexican and don't use it as an excuse for your alcoholism you ingrates. If you are Mexican, then good for you. Get drunk to celebrate whatever. Just don't play your lovely music at high volume as you drive your jalopy down the street.

may the fourth be with you

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry I guess I didn't actually read the OP.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

loving nerds reading the whole OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im getting some quality posting in today on account of how slow it is at work :q:

• Locked thread