Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?

Me (misusing the Force): You were doing the speed limit

Officer: You were doing the speed limit.

Me (continuing to misuse the Force): I'm sorry I pulled you over

Officer: I'm sorry I pulled you over

Me (still misusing the Force): Have a nice day

Officer: Have a nice day.

Me: (drives off)

Officer: I hate May the Fourth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

sippin my coffee and refilling my tesla with the electrical discharge created by my midiclorians

Manifisto

giving a young jedi-in-training a practice light saber that is actually made of kryptonite, hehe

Plebian Parasite

bitchmade sith: [trying to use force persuade on me] i'm a big old dummy idiot

me, a powerful jedi knight: you sure are

SniperWoreConverse

we got a hot lead on the phantom groper, boys. A twlek was recently able to confirm our composite illustration
*posts pic of han solos kid*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
using force pull to steal sandwiches

thanks Manifisto!

joke_explainer

You know after Qui-Gon died, Obi-wan probably took some time off in like a sabbatical to mourn. But he's the busy sort, so I'm thinking in-between the phantom menace and attack of the clones, you got an itinerant Obi-wan trying to figure out what he wants to do. I'm thinking that's where that incongruent 50s style diner owned by the blue alien guy comes in, Dex's. The alien implied he knew Obi-Wan really well, so here's what I think went down: He went into business with the guy and they bought that diner and co-ran it, with Dex being the back of the house and Obi-wan the front manager. He could use the force in all kinds of inappropriate ways trying to keep his waitstaff in line and and get good reviews on the Coruscant version of yelp. Anyway, this is basically the best possible spin off series Star Wars could have. Prequel regulars could stop by as guest stops occasionally. Sheev Palpatine drowning his sorrows in one of of Obiwan's cocktails. etc

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I'm gonna force choke myself while I beat off and die like David Carradine

Scroon

I'm gonna use force lightning to toast a hot Pocket that I don't even want to eat

FrozenGoldfishGod

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

I'm going to go jack off SO MANY PEOPLE at once with the Force!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

at-ats are complete trash. huge, slow moving targets, with what? two loving cannons that can only fire in a 15 degree straight in front of it. who the gently caress ordered them?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i mean, the empire is full of questionable design choices wrt their military hardware, but the at-at is the worst.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Nosfereefer posted:

i mean, the empire is full of questionable design choices wrt their military hardware, but the at-at is the worst.

While the Jedi walk the sky, the Empire plods along on the ground

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread