Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stabbatical posted:

I didn't even know there was a CE2, just looked it up. Looks like it'd be fun and gimmicky
It's good but it's not obvious how to get a high score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And its unpopularity means there are zero guides to playing it.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Scionix posted:

Just lmao at AAA devs getting btfo by like 12 polish dudes in a basement. One of the developers also clowned Arthur geis on Twitter which is lol

Witcher 3 was a really big budget game just fyi. More than a lot of the bioware offerings.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
my computer slows to a crawl when in the cities in witcher 3, but it's a pretty cool game, kind of a solo mmo. the big cities only have like 3 shops though despite having hundreds of buildings and npc's. it's not remotely realistic in that way like skyrim was.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Scionix posted:

Bioshock 1 is a great game and u can all tug my little weiner would you kindly

its good even great in my opinion. 2 improves on some of the gameplay and some of the story stuff is interesting but its choices are weird. infinite is weird Frankenstein of cool ideas that never go anywhere and aborted/mishandled concepts with meh gameplay.

also

Bioware Montreal got a bullet in the head for loving up mass effect Andromeda. there team is either getting sacked, moved to motive EA to help with battlefront 2 or forced to work on patches or multiplayer updates and Montreal has been made a assistant studio. mass effect series is on "hiatus" now.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

got any sevens posted:

remotely realistic ... skyrim was.
:confused:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

got any sevens posted:

my computer slows to a crawl when in the cities in witcher 3, but it's a pretty cool game, kind of a solo mmo. the big cities only have like 3 shops though despite having hundreds of buildings and npc's. it's not remotely realistic in that way like skyrim was.

lamo

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Panzeh posted:

Witcher 3 was a really big budget game just fyi. More than a lot of the bioware offerings.

apperently andromada had around the same money put into it. its just cd projects new what people wanted and also what wasnt expected. Andromeda just took the worst parts of inquisition(an ok/good game over all) and half assed a mass effect setting over it. then again these dipshits hired the genues who wrote halo 4 to do the story and a gamplay designer who spent most of his time bitching on twitter. so maybe thats part of it too.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

apperently andromada had around the same money put into it. its just cd projects new what people wanted and also what wasnt expected. Andromeda just took the worst parts of inquisition(an ok/good game over all) and half assed a mass effect setting over it. then again these dipshits hired the genues who wrote halo 4 to do the story and a gamplay designer who spent most of his time bitching on twitter. so maybe thats part of it too.

inquisition was NOT a good game.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

inquisition was NOT a good game.

idk. i thought it was ok. there are some dumb as gently caress parts but the characters overall are pretty interesting even the awful ones. the story is ok though standard but the DLC adds some cool ideas for the next one. that all being said, witcher 3 blew it out of the water.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

idk. i thought it was ok. there are some dumb as gently caress parts but the characters overall are pretty interesting even the awful ones. the story is ok though standard but the DLC adds some cool ideas for the next one. that all being said, witcher 3 blew it out of the water.

it was the most tedious bullshit i have ever played and i have played a LOT of garbage games

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
anyone else playing player unknown's battlegrounds?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

bullets cure cops posted:

anyone else playing player unknown's battlegrounds?

Why do people insist on calling it "Player Unknown's Battlegrounds"? Nobody talk about "Blizzard's Overwatch".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its part of the marketing material :shrug:

like "sid meyer's"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

its part of the marketing material :shrug:

like "sid meyer's"

Sid Meyer's Dracula

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006
bc there are other similarly named games.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
american mcgee

lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

american mcgee

lol

American McGee's Leisure Suit Larry

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I want a remix of this track from Nier: Automata that switches the robot voices to :killing:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

Okay, so back when I said I was playing Nier: Automata and having fun, I meant "I'm playing the tutorial level of Nier: automata, and having fun." To expand on that, I mean "I've tried to beat the first boss three times and failed each time", and you have to play the entire tutorial over again because saves are disabled.

I have not Played a video game in four years until now. :(

Just turn the difficulty down, you can turn it back up later if you want. There's no content (not even achievements) at all whatsoever gated behind difficulty settings.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I watched a moron play through the Automata tutorial on Hard for 6 hours because I guess he wasn't interested in the rest of the game

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

people who play on hardmode then get wrecked repeatedly why saying how fun it is are the games equivalent of poor gop voters

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SirPhoebos posted:

I want a remix of this track from Nier: Automata that switches the robot voices to :killing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Agean90 posted:

people who play on hardmode then get wrecked repeatedly why saying how fun it is are the games equivalent of poor gop voters

drat this is a shameful post

i bed you hate bloodborne too

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

*draws card*

you havent dismantled your mx stockpile 😠

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

drat this is a shameful post