Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
Follow me on Instagram for pictures of me hanging out with my friends, doing funny poo poo, and calling Hitler bad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Snapchat story: picture of coffeecup, picture of dog with my toes visible in bottom of frame, picture of Hitler witha big red X over his face, picture of the sandwich I ate for lunch

----------------

Impkins Patootie

alnilam

if you want the use the goatse motif to show hitler is bad you really need hands and a ring

little munchkin

cda posted:

Snapchat story: picture of coffeecup, picture of dog with my toes visible in bottom of frame, picture of Hitler witha big red X over his face, picture of the sandwich I ate for lunch

----------------

Manifisto

welcome to my new social media platform, hITlr

it has the features you know and love from other rapidly-staling platforms, with a fun fresh conceptual twist: it is "about" saying hitler is bad

but not explicitly!

mentioning hitler, nazis, the third reich, even subtly (e.g. "88") shows that you are uncool and do not "get it"

it is the process of using the platform just like any other media platform that is subtly subversive

and don't think you can slide by by, for example, never doing a godwin! sometimes you have to mention hitler to signal that you are not obviously avoiding hitler references. you can't make him prominent through omission. you have to use the platform as if you didn't know it had anything specifically to do with hitler

it does, though

that's the whole point

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Can we get at least three reichs for this post?

cda

by Hand Knit
Reich and subscribe

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

cda posted:

Reich and subscribe

sig by vanisher™®

Literally A Person

Wait. How much does hating Hitler cost?

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 05:39 on May 22, 2017

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Literally A Person posted:

Wait. How much does hating Hitler cost?

lets ask the buddha:

quote:

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

little munchkin
just realized i missed the chance to make a joke about people claiming that I couldn't possibly have 6 million subscribers. so pretend i did that

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

same, but about special nohitler smilies for my twitch subscribers. Ah well, to the goldmine with ye.

• Locked thread