Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i only shitpost occasionally, is this the occasional shitpostin thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
hi everyone here I am posting again

sig by vanisher™®

pogi

I like to post.

Zerojeex

I am posting so that I can formally upgrade myself from "Lurker" to "Casual Goon" (as per thread), wish me luck! :)

Robot Made of Meat

Zerojeex posted:

I am posting so that I can formally upgrade myself from "Lurker" to "Casual Goon" (as per thread), wish me luck! :)

Good job!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

turd in my singlet

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
this thread is for me i think

i post sometimes. when i feel the need. but not often

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zerojeex posted:

hello, and welcome!!!! do you have any pets, hobbies, or crimes you wanna tell us about? go tell us in the chat thread!

hello & chat!

Peanut Butler

here I am, digging the diverse display of goon experience (goonperience) happening itt

sick brunch kills

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
hey guys I like that this thread is for casuals and isn't 300 pages, in just looking up stuff on poptarts right now what are you guys up to? :)

Peanut Butler

insomnia and youtube while I make some chicken rice mostly

They Might Be

sick brunch kills posted:

hey guys I like that this thread is for casuals and isn't 300 pages, in just looking up stuff on poptarts right now what are you guys up to? :)

please report back with your findings whenever, i'm interested in the results.

i once called the number on the back of a hamburger helper box and asked a bunch of specific questions about the differences in cheeses in their confusing product line. they were super helpful and i think happy that someone called the number not to yell at them.

when she had to get her supervisor to find out what cheese i needed to add to the three cheese to make it similar to the four cheese lasagna i knew that i was on the right track.

edit: spoiler ahead!!

it was parmesan, and some stuff about formulation and viscosity to coat the different noodle types

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jun 23, 2017

Beefeater

I'm hungry.
good morning people. casually posting at work while I wait for my next smoke break. pretty slow today but thats okay because its friday. :D

Professor Shark

I'm just enjoying (for the most part) the experience we call Life

Peanut Butler

these are all nice things to hear
I just wrapped a play it was fun

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
posting is dumb and boring

...okay im actually just bad ati t

I Dunno

I sometimes take months long posting hiatuses just to rehone my casual posting skills.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Im sometimes posting

thanks Manifisto!

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
bolting into the thread, hay

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hay

thanks Manifisto!

Stelio Kontos
Yo I can't remember the last time I posted

Corby Haas
I am going to post sometimes like oh hey this is interesting I can make a valuable contribution to the discussion but I feel obligated to read the entire thread first as a matter of politeness and I never finish the whole thread because I have too many tabs open and I have to go 2008 Rambo on my tabs but I have a bunch of starred threads in my User Control Panel so one day I will finish them and post more but I think the Warhammer 40k Black Library thread is longer than the entire content of the Black Library.

I just clicked on BYOB for the first time a couple of weeks ago because the super duper mega threads were so interesting but I like it here. It seems like the theme of this place is being nice and being funny. Those are cool things.

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless

where?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peanut Butler

Corby Haas posted:

I am going to post sometimes like oh hey this is interesting I can make a valuable contribution to the discussion but I feel obligated to read the entire thread first as a matter of politeness and I never finish the whole thread because I have too many tabs open and I have to go 2008 Rambo on my tabs but I have a bunch of starred threads in my User Control Panel so one day I will finish them and post more but I think the Warhammer 40k Black Library thread is longer than the entire content of the Black Library.

you never need worry about that with this thread, friend, just start in wherever!

it's a good feeling, the feeling of manchmalgoon congregation

Koke

my sex life is to hectic for me to maintain a healthy posting career

http://i.imgur.com/nC4eH7n.jpg

Peanut Butler

same except its my drawing my favorite fruits life

Sub Harrison

Just wanna say thanks for the thread. Us sometimers are easily intimidated by the quality of advanced posters.

I'm working on it tho. I just started a 3 month program to move me from lurker to a byob signature.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
hello. I like to post intermittently and also share fun stuff that i notice. Here is one such thing:

They chose this name very poorly. Thanks.

bird.

hey friends sometimes poster here just wanted to stop in and say, good job, keep it up

evergate
Sometimes posting is like weed that you do it but not too often otherwise it loses its appeal.

Also hi fellow sometimes posters

Robot Made of Meat

Sub Harrison posted:

Just wanna say thanks for the thread. Us sometimers are easily intimidated by the quality of advanced posters.

I'm working on it tho. I just started a 3 month program to move me from lurker to a byob signature.

It's good you posted. You shouldn't be intimidated here in the 'Yob. We're not usually very scary.

Sigs are fun, and everyone nice is welcome in the Welcome, Hello and Chat thread.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

freezingprocess

i used to post a lot
too much

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

Sub Harrison posted:

any time of course
The chat thread is good too but sometimes you just wanna float down a lazy river (the thread) and sip on an e-beer (the posts)

• Locked thread