Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

yaaaaard saaaaaale! :razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

after today my house will be in a void where stone and grass used to be, but i will be $15 richer

ty manifisto

alnilam

haunted bop-it, $1 - i'd give it away for free but i want its new owner to have some respect for it and the curse only transfers if the item is traded for

ty manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
I would like to purchase some items from your yard sale, but my requirements are quite specific. I am looking for Stephen King paperbacks with a minimum of 10 pages missing (preferably in a block, but I will consider random placement), ornaments of incredibly ugly animals made of unglazed porcelain and some vest tops with dubious stains which you've priced at three times their retail value as 'vintage'.

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

hockey jockey posted:

I would like to purchase some items from your yard sale, but my requirements are quite specific. I am looking for Stephen King paperbacks with a minimum of 10 pages missing (preferably in a block, but I will consider random placement), ornaments of incredibly ugly animals made of unglazed porcelain and some vest tops with dubious stains which you've priced at three times their retail value as 'vintage'.

oh these stephen king paperbacks yes of course they are missing dozens of pages! hey go take a look at that 12" porcelain dragon *turns around and discretely tears some pages out while you're distracted*

ty manifisto

Manifisto

I am sorry I will no longer go to yard sales, I will only go to a YARD SARD

which is too bad because I need a butter dish specifically for weed butter

it needs to be either fabulous and fancy or ugly as sin

ty nesamdoom!

Peg Sliderskew

alnilam posted:

oh these stephen king paperbacks yes of course they are missing dozens of pages! hey go take a look at that 12" porcelain dragon *turns around and discretely tears some pages out while you're distracted*

Hmm, they're a bit short on mildew stains, but I'll take them and the statuette of a pug apparently worrying a boot while sitting in another boot.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Will you have Jello molds? I would like to peruse your fine plastic Jello molds. Old jelly jars used as drinking glasses are also high up there on my list

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Utz

by vyelkin

Splatmaster posted:

Will you have Jello molds? I would like to peruse your fine plastic Jello molds. Old jelly jars used as drinking glasses are also high up there on my list

can we combine our yard sales? I too have some items

SPLATMASTER i got you covered, i gots jello molds like you wouldn't believe

comin outta my rear end i got so many

MANIFISTO your search is over my friend

the ugliest butter dish

it is inscribed in japanese: gaijin wa butter kusai which means "perfect for weed butter"

i gots vintage socks, vintage personalized bowling balls ("ONE OF TWO" and "SLAPPY PAPPY"), vintage hospice blankets, vintage partial dentures, the works

like ice cream? yeah that's right, i got yer ice cream maker RIGHT HERE, CUM n get it aw yeah before it melts, sugar hurry up

vintage vintage vintage

all priced to MOVE

slurp up that melted ice cream that has dripped all over my bowling balls

cash only, sale starts at midnite

no cash no problem i take it outta yer hide

get over here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

yes I would like exactly one (1) yard of used ikea furniture, please

FluffieDuckie

Do you have pile of broken crap with a free sign on it? Otherwise I'm not making the trip

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

I have a box of broken crap with one good item in it, that'll be $5 and you have to take the whole box

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

That's a nice mattress you've got leaning against your garage there, the one with "gently used" spray painted onto it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

vanisher posted:

That's a nice mattress you've got leaning against your garage there, the one with "gently used" spray painted onto it

sorry that one's not for sale

vanisher

So if I just come back tonight will all this stuff still be out here with a "free please take" sign or what

vanisher

alnilam posted:

sorry that one's not for sale

I've got a mattress in my truck over there i'd be more than happy to make a trade

alnilam

vanisher posted:

So if I just come back tonight will all this stuff still be out here with a "free please take" sign or what

It'll be inside, the door will be locked, and there won't be a sign, but I've never let that stop me from taking free stuff in the past! You won't believe the kind of stuff people give away sometimes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gee I really don't need a pair of used rollerskates that are a size too big for me or a bowling ball with a gouge torn out of it from the ball return machine but you can't beat the price

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Gee I really don't need a pair of used rollerskates that are a size too big for me or a bowling ball with a gouge torn out of it from the ball return machine but you can't beat the price

at these prices, can you really afford not to buy them?

Manifisto

(going through bag of items yard sale customer wishes to purchase): lessee what you got here. okay, a well-worn tee shirt, check. a used pair of jeans, don't worry about those blood stains, they're barely noticeable. my old baseball cap, sorry about all the hairs in there, I wish they were still on my head! haha! okay what else, a ragdoll. a photograph of my face. a box of extra-large, extra-sharp pins. a book on haitian vodou. some candles, a live chicken, an antique dagger. that'll be . . . (my eyes suddenly narrow as an idea occurs to me) say, wait just a minute there buddy! you're getting all this stuff, if you buy one more item you'll get a 10% discount on the whole thing!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

at these prices, can you really afford not to buy them?

**deftly stuffs both hands into his pockets and pulls out two inside out and empty pockets, flinging pocket lint everywhere**

Nope!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

(going through bag of items yard sale customer wishes to purchase): lessee what you got here. okay, a well-worn tee shirt, check. a used pair of jeans, don't worry about those blood stains, they're barely noticeable. my old baseball cap, sorry about all the hairs in there, I wish they were still on my head! haha! okay what else, a ragdoll. a photograph of my face. a box of extra-large, extra-sharp pins. a book on haitian vodou. some candles, a live chicken, an antique dagger. that'll be . . . (my eyes suddenly narrow as an idea occurs to me) say, wait just a minute there buddy! you're getting all this stuff, if you buy one more item you'll get a 10% discount on the whole thing!

Another get ritual quick scheme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

I'd like a whole heap of old mason jars and no questions thank you

• Locked thread