Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "cuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Every cuck that is made, every cuck launched, every cuck fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in cucks is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy cuck is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter cuck with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single cuck with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening cucks, it is humanity hanging from a cross of cuck….Is there no other way the world may live?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
you piece of poo poo why dont you go cuck yourself

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
cucuck

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Luke, I am your father.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
white house cuck

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Bernie would of cucked.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

how long have white southerners enjoyed seeing their wives hosed by strong virile black men? strictly as a historical question

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

in a dream i imagined a mighty warship, a jewel of the royal navy, the HMS Uncuckable, to go along with such legends as the Indefatigable and Incomparable

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Aww cucky-ducky now!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

in a dream i imagined a mighty warship, a jewel of the royal navy, the HMS Uncuckable, to go along with such legends as the Indefatigable and Incomparable

don't forget about the hms gay viking!!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Ok my children time to read to you the story of the Cuckly Duckling.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Count Cuckula

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Begun, the Cuck Wars have."

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

'Who's that sleepin' with my wife' ~~theme song~~ 'just some black guy late at night'

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Donald Trump lives 232 miles away from his wife so it's pretty much The Cuck House

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Cucking, cucking never changes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Life is like a hurricane, here in Cuck Burg
Race wars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a cuck blur
Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history!

Cuck Tales (woo oo)

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/789175817557254144

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I wish people wouldn't use that word because it sounds dumb

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Fullhouse posted:

Cucky McCuckface

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Can't cuck the zuck!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
baloogan

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "cuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Cuckmanders.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Zas posted:

how long have white southerners enjoyed seeing their wives hosed by strong virile black men? strictly as a historical question

lol I had a gbs thread about that. lots of southern dudes have weird sexual issues with race and may be secretly bisexual.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That Robot posted:

lol I had a gbs thread about that. lots of southern dudes have weird sexual issues with race and may be secretly bisexual.

everyone is bisexual

but not everyone is gibbisexual

K9
May 6, 2007

quote:

Hey, man, you don't talk to President Trump. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...
literally what the op believes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
unironically

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Cuck Force One

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

K9 posted:

literally what the cuck believes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Cuck the Magic Dragon

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Too many cucks in the kitchen.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

A cuck a day keeps the doctor away.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
cuck not lest ye be cucked

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
u could probably put cuck in most proverbs so i don't think they count

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the cuck who loves his life. I am the cuck who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the cuck who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the cuck who will now tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't want to add the OP to anything.

• Locked thread