Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
This is where we provide our punditry about the pageant.

In their own way, I think every one of the contestants are a winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Wow, s/he has to be feeling good about that one.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

vanisher

Thanks

Plebian Parasite

which of our contestants will say the mystery word, and which lucky ones will walk away unslimed

Impkins Patootie

get ready theres gonna be some hott swimsuit submission snipin later this week...

Plebian Parasite

We've seen some great and myriad talents, and some fantastic poise and elegance out of the contestants so far, but with 1 event and 97% of the scoring left to go, who will win the mario party 3 tourney?

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I heard their mother is really proud.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Elusif

is this where i bring the ram's blood?

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
Wow what a spectacular performance by <insert name here>!!

sig by vanisher™®

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I just gotta say, [CONTESTANT] is doing a great job! I really think they're gonna make it!

precision

by VideoGames
So Tiffany, it says here you're majoring in "Women's Studies".

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

*pays a 10yr old boy to yell SUCK IT IN SAILOR at contestant*

• Locked thread