Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birds

already bored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
is there food?

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

have u tried smoking weed with ur dad

birds

mailorder bees! posted:

is there food?

nothing im into i went to target gonna sous vide a steak later

thanks hogge wild!

birds

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

have u tried smoking weed with ur dad

my dad doesn't know i've been smoking for about a decade now lol

thanks hogge wild!

Fredflonston

birds posted:

my dad doesn't know i've been smoking for about a decade now lol

I don't know the man but I have a feeling he knows... I got a good thing going with my dad kinda like don't ask don't tell.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Could you please open some goddamned curtains to let even a little sunlight in? I know we aren't vampires in this family. And can we watch something other than reality TV shows set in Alaska? Seriously, why do you live in the Southwest with bountiful sunlight and why don't you just move to a windowless log shack in Fairbanks?

[this may be more like actual venting than like something that is chill and magic, so yobpologies]

Plebian Parasite

watch some golf

cda

by Hand Knit
murder you famil

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

cda posted:

murder you famil

thanks Manifisto!

posting smiling
no dont

cda

by Hand Knit

That's just what they want you to think

deep dish peat moss

There's no one on Earth more qualified to murder your family than you are.

posting smiling

cda posted:

That's just what they want you to think

stuff parents like: loving, giving birth, getting a call every now and then. stuff they don't like: loud music, parties when they're out of town, getting murdered.

Impkins Patootie

posting smiling posted:

stuff parents like: loving, giving birth, getting a call every now and then. stuff they don't like: loud music, parties when they're out of town, getting murdered.

we are all members of the Myparentsfucked Tribe friendo :hai:

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
That bottle of sherry in the cabinet, drink it on down. Secret Sherry-drunk is the ideal kind of wasted to talk to family members.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's cool that ur parents have the internet tho

FutonForensic

posting smiling

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

• Locked thread