Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should go #1 overall?
This poll is closed.
Nolan Patrick 7 12.50%
Nico Hischier 8 14.29%
Someone Else 2 3.57%
Edmonton Oilers 39 69.64%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

This can be the draft GDT

A new thread is probably better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
trade the seventh and whatever, keep the 21st and draft jaret anderson-dolan.

any reason why he's not getting more hype despite being the youngest player in his class and putting up PPG with yamamoto? or am i just not reading the right places. i think only ThinkTank has mentioned him here?

also he has two moms so he can balance out having deangelo as part of the organization:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRZKrM8BVUp/

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

any reason why he's not getting more hype despite being the youngest player in his class and putting up PPG with yamamoto? or am i just not reading the right places. i think only ThinkTank has mentioned him here?

aside from his size? Not really. Here's the canucks army take on him

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
0 points in the u18 wjc is not really the greatest of looks

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
If Yamamoto is still available take him over Anderson-Dolan - but if he were still available at 33 I know who I'd want the canucks to be drafting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Anthems before the draft? Really?

• Locked thread