Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is leaving World Champion Tonight
This poll is closed.
Christopher Daniels 0 0%
Jay Lethal 0 0%
Cody 2 28.57%
Tetsuya Naito 0 0%
Kenny Omega 0 0%
Kazuchika Okada 0 0%
EVIL 5 71.43%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Ahead of their groundbreaking Long Beach shows, you can come to the legendary Hammerstein Ballroom tonight and watch NJPW tonight instead of CMLL! It's also on PPV!

I mean seriously CMLL is running another loving Pierroth/Diamante Azul match even after there was a loving mask vs mask apuestas match so you should come watch this even after looking at that fantastic looking semi-main event

Wait where was I?

Oh yeah, NJPW isn't sending over Okada or Omega, so you're better off on waiting for Dominion or Long Beach for that, but we do get Naito and Tanahashi. And a bunch of other current and former NJPW guys and a few ROH guys to round out the card too.

CARD:

CHAMPIONSHIPS:
World Championship match: Christopher "Gold Watch" Daniels, ex-Los ingobernables de Japon member Jay Lethal, and Bullet Club member Cody.
TVChampionship match: The Villain Marty Scurll (see him in the Super Juniors tournament!) and "Too High for Japan" Matt Sydal
Tag Team Championship match: Former IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag champions The Young Bucks and Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito and Bushi)
Trios Championship match: CHAOS (Hirooki Goto and Roppongi Vice) vs Bully Ray and the Briscoes (who have 3 IWGP Heavyweight Tag championships between them!)

UNDERCARD:
Former 7 time IWGP Heavyweight Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi vs WWEBullet Club's Adam Cole
CHAOS member Will Ospreay vs Young Lion Jay White
Triple Threat Tag Match: IWGP Heavyweight Tag Champions War Machine vs the other part of Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL and Sanada) vs Search & Destroy (Johnathan Gresham and Alex Shelley) (Non-Title go to Long Beach to see the real deal!)
Hangman Page vs "The Heavy Metal Rebel" Frankie Kazarian
Four Corner Elimination Match: Kushida vs Dalton Castle vs Silas Young vs Bobby Fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I'm gonna be at this show and spending $80 to get my hat signed by all of LIJ except Hiromu (😢)

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I assume the answer is no, but is there any kind of not sketchy free VPN I can use for one night to watch WOTW on my NJPWorld account?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I'm at this show, I have no knowledge of ROH or NJPW but this is super fun. Sabin got huge heat for stopping the far dude from War Machine from coming off the top.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Couldn't really justify the cost for this which is a shame since the matches look pretty cool, is it bad that I'm hoping Cody becomes champion?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
This Ospreys kid is amazing, that match ruled.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

triplexpac posted:

I assume the answer is no, but is there any kind of not sketchy free VPN I can use for one night to watch WOTW on my NJPWorld account?

I'm using Hola. It works I guess.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

My view is mostly blocked by this giant dude (this venue isnt anything special) but it's been ok other than that

Also lol at bully ray cutting a promo in the balcony

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

Late to this but Tunnelbear works for me.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
lol at the Bucks youtube show storyline getting a payoff at the ppv

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Welp

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Lol I should have left before the main and beat the crowd that was boring af

ROH is a bad company and I'm happy to never give them my money again. Exited for Adam Cole in NXT, excited for the NJPW US belt

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Also the Hammerstein is a ridiculously overrated venue and don't get a balcony seat because half of them are on the same flat incline step and you won't be able to see poo poo, and unlike on a floor it's not socially acceptable to stand half the time. Im glad I can go to evolve shows, which are in random gyms and nightclubs where you can get a beautiful view for the price of a GA ticket ($25) the roster is better, the autographs and pictures are free instead of $20 a pop, and oh yeah the owners are not literally state media destroying our company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
join us in a month for BEST IN THE WORLD FROM LOWELL MASSACHUSETTS