Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my mom is a secular jew and talks about hasidic jews like other people would talk about blacks and latinos (welfare leeches who refuse to work and just study torah all day)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
No one in my family is racist

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

My grandparents lived in a small town on the Missouri River that was founded in one of the turn of the century immigration booms. The town's population was almost entirely made up of Dutch protestants or Czech catholics. I'm not sure how much animosity there ever was, but when my grandparents were ever telling me about one of their neighbors the first thing they would say is if they were Dutch or Czech.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
my parents dont even know the newest rap songs

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Please explain "cambodians" OP

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Mother: Against everyone and everything.

Father: Against everyone and everything.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Mother: Goons

Father: Goons

I'm woke

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Some remote family has a coat of arms that includes the Corsican flag. If you google it, you will understand why I was very confused when I first saw it.

So I guess my family is racist against moors. Or is moors, way back. I'm still not sure.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
me - the Irish, the welsh

mother - icelanders, people from hull

father - scousers?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Drunk Nerds posted:

Please explain "cambodians" OP

Grew up near Lowell, MA.

Lots of Cambodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
DAD:
Jews (due to doing business)
Chinese (due to doing business)

MOM:
Gypsies (Romani kind)
Africans (only if they are in Europe)

GRANDPA (MOM'S SIDE):
Michael Jackson
Native Americans (self-loathing from growing up on a reservation)

• Locked thread