Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried it again and didnt die once at all. I got reallllly lucky on his third form and even when he was using the AOE status spell only Marivel, who blows rear end anyway because I never got any of her cool spells, equipment or force abilities, got dinged. The part after the final boss where Ashley gets teleported to the Event Horizon and goes SSJ4 while slinging 9999 damage spells abck and forth against Lord Blazer was a loving awesome finale, and the music was so good, bringing back the main theme in all its splendor. What a good rear end game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm glad you managed it in the end! I'm probably gonna start it this weekend unless I get too distracted by SGDQ.

• Locked thread