Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

So after beating the CTHC I can say it just doesn't seem very suited to the fiesta format. The graphics are colorful, the characters are charming, and it's just the right length, but the gameplay just doesn't provide variety for repeat playthroughs. The abilities are stripped down to physical attacks, magical attacks, healing, and the basic JRPG buffs and most characters have a fairly well defined place on the physical attacker/magical attacker/support spectrum. Most characters are proficient at at least two of these so it's unlikely to roll a lopsided party, unlike the FJF where you're pretty much guaranteed to be missing something essential and have one or two gimmick jobs.

But in other news,

DACK FAYDEN posted:

PC port will happen someday. I have faith. I wouldn't usually but they've ported everything else including X/X-2 HD and WOFF to PC so SE has finally realized there's money in PC ports.

BIENTOT DISPONIBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I had seen the announcement and was stoked (I just hadn't posted here since then) and am totally buying it day one even if they didn't give me 20% off because gently caress it it's my favorite FF (therefore the worst ff)

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
They even let you start a forced lvl 1 playthrough, which cannot be done on PS4 until you beat the optional Trial mode

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Need to figure out how to make a twitter bot to give out job assignments for the Zodiac Age. I've already written a simple script to randomly assign jobs to each character, need to adapt it now.

• Locked thread