Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Heenan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gotta stick with who I've voted for so far - Flair

WOOOOOOOOOO

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ric Flair

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Heenan.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Flair

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Heenan

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
YOUR WINNER, BY A COUNT OF EIGHT VOTES TO SEVEN VOTES TO SEVEN VOTES OVER RIC FLAIR AND A SURPRISE RUN-IN BY SCOTT STEINER, IS BOBBY HEENAN!

Bobby Heenan is now the undisputed greatest talker in the history of wrestling. This is accepted fact any differences of opinion are null and void.

Thank you all for participating, the dwindling number of votes showed your great enthusiasm for this event. Remind me never to run anything ever again. Jinder shouda won.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Congrats on the victory, Scott Steiner.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Congrats on the victory, Scott Steiner.

HUH

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Please do not imply that wrestlers besides Scott Steiner matter whilst on posting on a forum on the internet, thank you.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Flair was robbed :mad:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

C. Everett Koop posted:

YOUR WINNER, BY A COUNT OF EIGHT VOTES TO SEVEN VOTES TO SEVEN VOTES OVER RIC FLAIR AND A SURPRISE RUN-IN BY SCOTT STEINER, IS BOBBY HEENAN!

Bobby Heenan is now the undisputed greatest talker in the history of wrestling. This is accepted fact any differences of opinion are null and void.

Thank you all for participating, the dwindling number of votes showed your great enthusiasm for this event. Remind me never to run anything ever again. Jinder shouda won.

you shouldn't have asked us to email you

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

C. Everett Koop posted:

In all seriousness, I do think the format meant that some of the truly great matches either happened early (Mean Gene :smith:) or never happened at all. It might have been better to done a weighted/ranked vote system though that would have required a lot more work, especially since the end result would have been Bobby Heenan winning anyway!

But thanks for doing it :)

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

La morte non ha sesso
Actually this is it, Gary beats Steiner for the championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge3FjjXTwX4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He can't even talk!

• Locked thread