Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That match was really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Early contender for match of the weekend.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was good enough to make me smile and think WRESTLING YAY.

Bless those men.

Gooses and Geeses
Jan 1, 2005

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN?
"What's this wanker thing they're talking about?"

"It's actually a really rude insult."

"We'll not talk about that any more then."

Paraphrased, but superb.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
is mark andrews the only wrestler with a boy band theme song

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I do like BSS all repping the blue peter badges.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

shiksa posted:

is mark andrews the only wrestler with a boy band theme song

It's his own (lovely) bands song

And not even one of their better ones

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Skarsnik posted:

It's his own (lovely) bands song

And not even one of their better ones

oh god. that was super bad when jeff hardy did it, and people really like jeff hardy

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

shiksa posted:

oh god. that was super bad when jeff hardy did it, and people really like jeff hardy

The video for Andrews song actually features the Hardys.

Bate can really wrestle like a bastard when he wants to. Too much time spent with that nasty Pete Dunne.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

It's actually not a bad idea, as so many UK wrestlers are suddenly realising they can't use their copyrighted entrance music now they're getting successful

Kinda bummed to hear the wwe have made their own version of Petes music though as the original was made specifically for him by a friend of mine :(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well his band isnt good but i really like mark andrews. these last two matches have been great.

e: holy poo poo ive never seen anyone bounce off ropes like that that was insane.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/865667857345949696

shiksa fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 19, 2017

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Good match

Oh peetar

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Couldn't someone have stopped the recording session to tell JR it's Bate without an S?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Regal not daring to take his eyes off Dunne for even a second was amazing there.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm down with every UK show ending with Regal scowling at a smug Pete Dunne

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I knew the show was on tonight, I just didn't realize it was so early. Checking this out now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was a fun show and Pete Dunne is such a great rear end in a top hat

No surprise, but I really liked the JR/Nigel combo.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is this not working for anyone else? Trying to watch it on a smart TV and it shows "Invalid Date" then just never actually loads anything when I try to play it.

Edit: Nevermind. Tried it from other sections of the network and finally got it to work.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 03:33 on May 20, 2017

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Was there a night filmed but not broadcast? Where was the Trent/ Wolfie match they showed clips from?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

They filmed two night's but only aired night two. They actually had a bunch of references to night one through the show, so I have to assume they intended to air it originally.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Where'd that picture of Trent looking nekkid from last night go? Can't find it on any of these threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Skinty McEdger posted:

They filmed two night's but only aired night two. They actually had a bunch of references to night one through the show, so I have to assume they intended to air it originally.

They put at least some of the matches up on Youtube etc. I'm guessing it was the need to get night two on air before the Takeover that meant there was no time to show night one. Also the crowd were apparently really bad for that one.

• Locked thread